Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

Trouble getting pregnant - what to do? how to do it?

hello im 18 years and me and my husband want to start a life together but
i seem to cant get pregnant we have been trying for at least 1 year 7 months how can i get pregnant now
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 6th, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
Have you tried tracking your period and when you ovulate. Or have you and your husband went to the doctors to make sure everything is working properly...
|

User Profile
Experienced User
Do you know when you ovulate?
|

i have a weird period like in the begining of the month i didnt have a period them that next month i had a priod then in september i didnt have a period them i started in october and i dont know when i ovulate
|

User Profile
Experienced User
Count how many days your last few cycles were from the first day of your period till the first day of your next period to see how long you cycle is. Some women have up to a 40 day cycle so that could be the length of your cycle. This would mean that you ovulate on the 20-28 day of your cycle. Also, keep a check on your cm. If it is real watery, then you are possible ovulating.
|

this is how my period has been this year
jan- 8th
feb- 13
mar- 27
april- i didnt have one
may-17
june- 26
july-23
august-31
sept- i didnt have one
oct- 8
|

User Profile
Experienced User
Wow! Your cycle on average is 40 days long! See if you notice in changes in cm around the 20-28 day of your cycle. I would say that you are ovulating around day 20-28.
|

ok thank you so much i never really got the hang of the whole cycle thing im gonna moniter it then and i will gw=et back on and let you know ok
|

User Profile
Experienced User
Your very welcome! I'm new to all of this myself. I have researched and asked for advice on here and it has helped me a lot. I'm hoping for bfp on Friday! Baby dust to us!!! Good luck and keep me posted!!
|
Tags: pregnant
Quick Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....