Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Herpes and Genital Warts Forum

Are gential warts a sign of partner's infidelity ?

Last year or so, I got one or 2 gential warts but they went. Now i got one came up few weeks ago. My partner had an affair 3 years ago, I wondering did i get those from his first affair or did he having affair again? although I didnt tell him about this warts yet.
Sally
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied December 21st, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
You really can't base his infidelity with warts. They are caused by HPV and you may have had it longer than you think, you've just haven't had any symptoms. I KNOW my fiancee didn't cheat on me (no time or people really) and mine decided to pop up after 1 1/2 monogamous relationship with him. I was so scared he would have thought I cheated on him, but he fully understands how HPV works.

I'd say it's unlikely he had an affair, and I'm sure you would have noticed some on him, unless he was hiding very well.
|

replied December 26th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
you should tell him about the warts ASAP. He deserves to know
|
Must Read
20% of the population has or carries herpes simplex virus. But do you know what herpes is? Learn about causes and risk factors for herpes. ...
Do you know the less common signs and symptoms of herpes? Get the facts of herpes symptoms and outbreaks here....
Herpes diagnosis requires proper testing. Learn about the two simple tests that doctors use to confirm a herpes diagnosis....