User Profile
ANyone know what I could do for my sister and my mom since they are throwing me a baby shower and have done sooo much for me already..anyone have any cute gift ideas?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 5th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
how about taking them out to a nice lunch?
|

Extremely eHealthy
or spa day?
|

User Profile
Experienced User
I would do the lunch thing but we go out together a lot so they wouldnt find it special lol
|

Extremely eHealthy
ok so my suggestion was not good enough either i guess...oh well
|

Especially eHealthy
what about get them some neclaces? they sell nice necklaces in the jewlry case at walmart for cheap (most under $30) and they are really pretty! theyve got a bazillion kinds of them
|

User Profile
Experienced User
Hey I totally forgot Wal-mart had a jewelry section lol Ima have to check it out Very Happy
|

Especially eHealthy
yep yep lol
they have nice lockets and mom necklaces and stuff. some of them are reeeally pretty
|

Extremely eHealthy
hey they also have some nice pearls or birth stone earrings.......and they are real gold.
|

User Profile
Experienced User
Ohh earring would be a nice touch for my mom...
|

Especially eHealthy
um.... why not just a card and a simple thank you?

Im sure they arent doing things for you to get anything in return, so im sure a card and a hug would suffice ^_^
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...