User Profile
Quick vent. I was just called a stupid b_t__ from a random guy in front of my kids. Part of it was my fault. I was ready to go right on a red left when this guy started walking across a cross walk. I stopped before he was even in front of me. No chance of hitting the guy when he started to yell those nice choice words. My son never noticed because I just smiled and waved and the guy, which seems to have pissed him off more because he yelled it louder. Oh well. I he was ticked. He could have yelled better words, though. If that happened to me, I may have been a little upset but I would have also noticed that person saw me. I saw the guy before and he looked like he was waiting to cross the other way. I would never call someone stupid b_tch or Je__. Each his own.

United Health Care just sent us another $400 bill that is another mistake. They only paid this other surgeon $15. I hate UHC. It is a mistake. Every bill is a mistake. Grrr...

It is only 11:00 am and I am wondering what the rest of the day will be like.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 1st, 2007
Especially eHealthy
whats eeryones problem? people are rude
last night when i was trick or treating a woman asked me "how old are you?
'
i said "16"
she goes "ohmygosh pleaseeee tell me that tummyisnt real?!?!?!"

travis said "Im takeing care of her okay?"
and we walked off
didnt even get any candy from that stupid woman

i hate people
|

Extremely eHealthy
Sorry you are having a bad day. I hope it gets better for you soon.
|

Supporter
Sorry your having such a bad day already. I agree the guy could have said better worse since I'm sure he saw the kids in the car. What is up with people these days and their bad mouths in front of kids??
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
the_girlfriend wrote:
'
i said "16"

and we walked off

i hate people
That would have ticked me off. Hey. When I was preggo and 28, people would say to me "You are a little young to be pregnant aren't you?" That made me so made because it's just such a rude comment. I look young. I guess they thought I was younger but still. I should have said, "Aren't are a little old to be making stupid comments like that?"
|

Especially eHealthy
ladylee70 wrote:
the_girlfriend wrote:
'
i said "16"

and we walked off

i hate people
That would have ticked me off. Hey. When I was preggo and 28, people would say to me "You are a little young to be pregnant aren't you?" That made me so made because it's just such a rude comment. I look young. I guess they thought I was younger but still. I should have said, "Aren't are a little old to be making stupid comments like that?"

i say forget them and let them think what they want

Very Happy who caressss
|

User Profile
Supporter
yeah exactly.. screw them..
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...