Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Headache and Migraines Forum

Migraine after I caught my annual cold - what to do?

I woke up last Tuesday with my one yearly annual Xmas cold.
scince then i have had the MIGRAINE from hell! I feel totally spaced out....my throat glands are swollen my nose is running i have a cough...Ive tried ibprofen and nurofen and lemsip nothing takes away my migraine! my head is spaced out and my head hurts...i telephoned my gp she said not to come in WE CANT HELP and to take paracetamols......anyone can advise me...i cant take more days with this MIGRAINE.....THANXXXXX
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 2nd, 2007
Thanx
kool thank u so much 4 taking the time to reply.
today my head feels better.....thank goodness.....i remembered my mum always saying to me 'feed a cold' so i made a point of eating well salmon veg pure fruit juice ect.....and i do feel better today.....still got a fever and a cold but the headache has lifted 70%.....i felt really low then last night i had a dream ....my grandmother who died a few years ago .....she hugged me in the dream! arhhhh!
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
The common cold is probably the most well known illness known to man. But did you know that it's a virus? Read to learn the basics about cold here....
How do you get a cold? And what causes the cold? Learn more about causes of the cold, and risk factors that you can avoid to prevent this illness....
You probably know many of the symptoms of a cold: sneezing, sore throat, a stuffy nose, and coughing. Do you know the difference between the flu vs. a cold?...