Hi, I was wondering if anyone can help. I’m a 22 year old female. A while ago, a noticed a lump kinda near my collarbone. I always just thought it was a knot or something as I was in a roll over car accident 2 years ago and have had neck and back issues ever since, however the other night my partner was lightly rubbing my night and pushed the lump a bit to hard, then the next day I had the worst headache, I normally have headaches anyway but this was extreme so I felt for the lump and its has actually move up my neck slightly… What could it be?

One another thing, I also get chest pains in the centre and off to the left, I wake up sometimes and feel like I can not breath properly and its feels like someone is pushing down on my chest. I spoke to my doctor about it because I was getting worried and all he said was “most females get chest pains and not to worry about it,” but every other female I have spoken to don’t. Just to add to that, I actually only up ended up asking him about the chest pains cause I blacked out and fainted in the post office one day and he asked if my heart was beating faster etc when it happened, of course I did not pay attention when I was falling over, and he said, well we won’t worry about it unless it happens again..

What is wrong with me???
Crying or Very sad
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied October 31st, 2007
Especially eHealthy
This is a pregnancy forum. You would be best to repost this in general Q and A
|

User Profile
Supporter
Next time you get the chest pains go to hospital & they'll run tests. They don't mess around when it comes to chest pains, they always check you out. As for the lump, I'd advise you to see a doctor & tell them about the headaches etc. It sounds like your doctor isn't very helpful, so maybe see a different one if possible. Good luck.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
My mum has a lump near her Neck/collarbone. She got it tested and found out it was arthritis. Mum is in her 50's so an age factor might be a consideration but it could be a possibility.

Something you could enquire to you doctor about perhaps!
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...