My husband and i have discussed getting pregnant,we decided that whenever it happens it's fine.his mom really wants a grand child since husband is her only child,However whenever we have sex husband always pulls out,i have told him that im ready and he too said he wants a baby but he is always pulling out when he climaxes.I really dont want to wait too long to have more kids(i already have an 11 year old) he knows hat i dont want more kids after 35.It seems to me that he is scared and does not know how to ell me.Any one went through the same thing??
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 30th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
even if he pulls out you could still get pregnant
|

replied October 30th, 2007
I could maybe get pregnant however i have not and also i want to get pregnant because he wants me to,not because there is an accident when he pulls out.
Thanks for your response.
|

User Profile
replied October 31st, 2007
Especially eHealthy
He is obviously not ready even if he says he is. If he was truly ready he wouldn't pull out. He is pulling out so you won't get pregnant.

You need to sit down and chat to him
|

Thanks ladies for your response i will have a talk with my husband to discuss if he is really ready.
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
good luck!
|

replied January 14th, 2010
help
I want to know I just wondering me and my husband discussing He not ready because he don't have job just laid off and we go ahead getting pregnant??
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....