Medical Questions > Mental Health > Anxiety and Stress Forum

Vertigo + Anxiety + Tense Muscles .... any ideas?

slight vertigo (had an ear infection in febuary so it might be from that) muscle weakness and sometimes getting the feeling like nothing is real around me and getting anxiety from this feeling....tense neck muscles and headaches (headaches recent tense neck muscles since ear infection).....so what does that sound like to you?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper karma2122
|

replied October 30th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Sounds like stress to me. Have you seen your doctor? Are you depressed?
|

replied November 1st, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Almost sounds like these symptoms could be unrelated to your anxiety. I agree with the above post. I would see a doctor and have your ears checked. Excessive wax against the ear drum can cause vertigo in itself. I would have that checked out. Infection can play a large role in your bodies ability to funtion in any compasity. Anything from ear ache to sore throat and even head aches.

Carrie

Any other thoughts on this one?
|
Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...