I am 25 yrs old. I've always been thin...no one in my family is big. (height and weight removed, can be triggering for some) I know I need to gain weight and I WANT too!! I eat typically 3 meals a day. Some days I think less than others. It is hard for me to find clothes sometimes....I'm really upset b/c I KNOW I need to gain about 15lbs?? For my height? Does this sound like an eating disorder? Can anyone help me out? How many calories do I need to consume in order to gain weight? Thanks !!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied October 30th, 2007
depends on how many calories u r having at the moment and how many u burn off in a day, reccomended amount is around 2000. u might hav a fast metabolism or it could be just how ur family body type is. mayb ask ur family if they hav similar concerns
|

Thanks.......
I can prob guess at how many calories I consume in a day. It can be different. I'd say anywhere from 1400-2000. I currently don't have a job so I cant be burning too many off...other than when I clean house maybe?
|

User Profile
depends how much house wrk u do but that can burn off alot...
|
Must Read
Anorexia nervosa is one of several eating disorders. But what is anorexia exactly and who does it affect? Get anorexia basics and facts in this short intro....
Although doctors don't the exact causes of anorexia, there are a few factors that put certain people at risk of developing the condition. Click here for more....
What are the most common signs of anorexia? We list the physical and behavioral symptoms of anorexia here and outline when to seek help....