is everyone doing? I'm super bored. I could be cleaning house, but what's the fun in that? I put Nana to bed early because she's got a nasty cold and she only had a little nap this afternoon.
DH doesn't get home until 11:30ish tonight.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 28th, 2007
Supporter
I'm just getting on here checkin emails n such while s/o is feeding the baby and putting him to bed. Then I'm going to bed. Wahooooo!!
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
I'm looking around online for gifts to get my family & Shane's for Christmas. He only gets 2 paychecks a month so we have to get going on it all. I should be cleaning too, I never finished my living room or bathroom today. I think I'm just going to sit here & keep being lazy though Smile

Poor baby, hope she feels better soon! I think Kaylee might be getting a cold too, she was sneezing like crazy today & just wasn't acting herself.
|

Especially eHealthy
poor adriana! i hope she feels better soon!

i'm getting ready to go to bed. we're watching what i think is the final game in the world series (go red sox!), but i can't stay up to finish it.
|

Especially eHealthy
lol im with Mish. I'm trying to find stuff for Rob for Christmas. That man is SO HARD to buy for!

Aww.. im sorry Adri has a cold.. both of mine are still fussing with runny noses. It sucks. Sad
|

Extremely eHealthy
Yeah, I think I'll continue to be lazy as well and let the house go yet another day.

I hope Adriana feels better too. She acts normal off and on. She's clingy, which isn't like her...but she's still pretty happy, and sassy.

I'm trying to get picture of my fish. They've been changing colors and it's kinda neat. Yes, I'm such a geek. I love my wet pets.
|

Especially eHealthy
ur fish are..

changing colors?
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
We're going to get more fish this coming weekend, we had a pretty blue one (African Chichlid or something along those lines) & it was getting BIG & the other day it died Sad Kaylee loves to look at them so we have to get some more, all we have in there now is a little catfish that never comes out.
I wanna see pics!
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
I'm picking up. I walked into my living room and about pooped my pants. Aaron was home on lunch and had Alyvia in there, and GOOD LORD! It looks like we were ROBBED or something. So I'm trying to get it picked up before he comes back home. And of course, Alyvia is "helping" by dragging all of her toys back out as soon as I've put them away.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Yes, they are changing colors.

Michelle, some neat fish to get for Kaylee would be some schooling fish!! Cardinal or neon tetras are neat, but not very hardy. Cherry tetras are tho, I think. And if you get like 6 of them, they should school and they wouldn't hide as much as a single fish.
my little rams are young, so they change as they get older, and my african cichlids are also changing colors. Well just 1 is, the dominant male. He's going to be gorgeous! He looks a bit freaky right now, because his colors are just starting to come in. But he's cool.
|

Extremely eHealthy
AyaMiyaki wrote:
I'm picking up. I walked into my living room and about pooped my pants. Aaron was home on lunch and had Alyvia in there, and GOOD LORD! It looks like we were ROBBED or something. So I'm trying to get it picked up before he comes back home. And of course, Alyvia is "helping" by dragging all of her toys back out as soon as I've put them away.

LOL, the story of my life.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
I'm going to write the names down of those fish & look for some when we go! Thanks for the ideas, Kaylee went over to the fish tank today & starting saying "shhh shhh", she was looking for her fish Sad Made me so sad, if I had the car here today I would have went right then & there to get her a fish lol.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
hopefulmjz wrote:
AyaMiyaki wrote:

LOL, the story of my life.

Same here! Kaylee's new thing is to try helping me with laundry & she grabs whatever she can out of the basket & puts it on her head then walks all around the house Laughing
|

Extremely eHealthy
awwww, it is sad when they know their pet is supposed to be there, but it's not. Adriana still looks out the window and calls for our cat Sad

I personally love Bolivian Rams. They are a type of cichlid, but they can be a community fish too since they aren't overly aggressive. That's what my 29 gallon tank will be once I can get rid of these giant monster fish. So far I've got a big male ram who came with the other tank, and we bought 2 young lady rams awhile back. I would like 1 more lady ram eventually, and then once I have my 4 rams I want to get some schooling fish that stay at the top of the tank (since rams stay near the bottom) I need to win the lottery :LOL:
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
We're just about ready for bed. Nick's back so I've been spending time with him. We just watched Liar Liar and now we're going to watch What About Bob because he says I need to see it. Have a good night ladies!
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
I'm so jealous of your fish tank! Ours is just a little tiny thing, we've been eyeballing a 50 gallon tank with stand at this one pet shop we go too. I'm hoping to have it within the next couple months!!
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Wow, you guys are some serious fish lovers! It makes me sad to see them die, so I don't have any. They are beautiful, though.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Michelle, try craigslist if you want one cheap. We picked up a 38 gallon tank with everything included, 2 filters, a heater, gravel some decorations and lots of fish chemical bottles it came with the stand, the hood/light and a canopy for $95. I'm waiting on someone to e-mail me back, they have a free 10 gallon set up. I've been pretty lucky with fish deaths so far. I've done my research and know I'm not supposed to break down the entire tank and clean it from top to bottom. Embarassed

Kaite, I love animals and I think it's so neat you can create an underwater world and have life live in there....like a whole different world.
|

Especially eHealthy
Mandi i honestly didnt know fish could just randomly change colors.

cool ^_^
|

Extremely eHealthy
Yup, they can change color for numerous reasons. Some color as they get older, they can change due to stress or sickness. The pics I've got aren't great. Most of them are fuzzy because they won't sit still for me, or when they do a monster fish sits in front of them and I can't get a good shot.
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...