User Profile
Does anybody else love this movie? I don't own it anymore because I don't know what happened to it, but I need to watch it NOW. It's seriously the most amazing movie ever.

Jack Black and Kyle Gass (AKA Tenacious D) are my heroes. They're brilliant.
The only music I love more than Tenacious D's is Iron and Wine, Simon and Garfunkel and The Beatles.

Speaking of music, have any of you listened to the new Radiohead? It's REALLY good.

Sorry I'm kind of getting all of my thoughts out at once.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 27th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
im not a big movie fan lol
dont really like tenacious either probably because i had friends who were OBSESSED with them and thats all they would listen to so i got really burnt ut by it fast

i love radiohead but havent herd any of their new stuff

currently listening to underoath
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Underoath is good. They're my Nick's favorite band. If you love Radiohead, you NEED to listen to their new album. When I first heard it I was speechless. All of it is good. I mean it.

Have you heard the song Everything in it's Right Place? It's from the Kid A album. I love it.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
my Nick's? Haha. I was going to say "my boyfriend's" but it came out wrong.

They're NICK's favorite band.
|

Experienced User
lol.. I agree it is an awsome movie.. My hubby loves Tenacious D Smile
|

Especially eHealthy
lol
i will listen to the new radio head as soon as im done with the backstreet boys Smile
|

replied October 28th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Dude, I'm not a HUGE movie watcher either, but I DID watch this and laughed my @ss off the ENTIRE time!!!!!!

They are efifng HILARIOUS!!!!!!

Sarah
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
It was pretty good. We bought while we were on vacation this year at the beach and watched it one night. I was so worn out that I had to watch it again.
|

User Profile
Supporter
kaiteo wrote:
Have you heard the song Everything in it's Right Place? It's from the Kid A album. I love it.

I love that song.
|

Especially eHealthy
I dunno if its for real or not.. but my BIL gave me this link for their new album..

http://www.inrainbows.com/.

i guess u can download the whole new album for free or something.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
We download from a torrent site. That way you can download more than one album at once, etc. We have the album on both of our computers :]
|

replied July 16th, 2008
Pick of Destiny movie
I am not big fan of that movie. Even didn't watch that movie but I heard about Jack Blank and Kyle Gass both are good actors.
sharu
[removed]
|

User Profile
replied July 26th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
This is so old lol
|

User Profile
replied July 28th, 2008
Experienced User
this is actually like my favorite movie ever I have the soundtrack and I know every word lol
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...