I am using act fluoride rinse once per day, as directed. I notice two things: one, it is directed only once per day, two: it is directed to use only 10 ml per rinse. Can I rinse twice per day with no damage? Can I use more than 10 ml per rinse?

Thank you
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 1st, 2007
my dentist told me to use ACT and i use it anywhere from 1 to 3 times a day. i also use more then 10 ml.. nothing ever happened.. and now you have me curious in weather i shouldnt be doing this.

ive been doing that for months now though, and i have no problems.
|

replied March 26th, 2009
mouthwash..
your fine doing it more then once a day but stick to the same amount cause it's won't change anything...and remember not to drink or eat after wards..and if possible rinse with it for about 2 minutes to reach the best results...thanks

Dental hygienest here...
|
Must Read
Flu basics - what is the flu? Get started here to learn how to protect yourself....
Who is at risk of developing flu related complications? Can people die from the flu? More on risk factors here....
We answer your questions on flu symptoms here. How are cold and flu symptoms different? When should you seek medical help for flu? Plus more....