Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

Hair Loss : Is this a Symptom of Chemical Pregnancy ?

A few months ago after trying to conceive I felt that I was experiencing pregnancy symptoms (sore breasts, difference in discharge, nausea, etc.) but began my period a few weeks later. I was actually surprised when I started because I thought I was definitely pregnant as I was experiencing similar symptoms to when I had my first child. With him I experience these symptoms right away, as soon as a few days after conception. Now it is three months later and I am experiencing similar post pregnancy symptoms as I did with my first child. One of the most noticeable being hair loss. I believe I had a chemical pregnancy and it was possibly the second one in a year. Has anyone else experienced symptoms like these esp. the post symptoms? I have looked online and cannot find anything about symptoms after a chemical pregnancy takes place.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied July 11th, 2019

Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and I understand your concern.
The medicines used for pregnancy initiation can cause pregnancy symptoms.That is the reason you had those feeling and still persisting few.Pregnancy,even a chemical one,must have a demonstrable positive urine for pregnancy testing,however faint it is.
I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counseling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care

|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Hair loss affects more than half of the population by age 60. Start here for basic info on hair loss and types of hair loss that doctors can diagnose....
What causes hair loss? Read on for a complete list of possible causes so that you can evaluate and identify hair loss causes....
Do you know the early signs of hair loss? And when does hair loss require medical attention? Get better results for treating hair loss by identifying it early....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Am I Pregnant , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.