User Profile
Ok so I want to start transitioning Brayden off baby food, as soon as he runs out of the few jars we have left. To do so I want to make purees from fresh veggies first. But since i don't have a lot of time with school and work during the week I thought i could find one night to make enough for the week. I was going to portion it out into his old babyfood jars and then freeze it.. So my question is, how long can I keep this in the freezer? How about just in the fridge? And any thing else I need to know about making my own baby food would be great! Thanks!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 24th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
you can also puree foods and pour them into an ice tray. Say 2 carrots, 2 broccolli, 2 peas, etc.

You can make one tray veggies, and one tray fruits!!

They're good in the freezer for a week plus!!

Sarah
|

User Profile
replied October 24th, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
Great thanks! I'm going to start him on the veggies and then do fruits in a few weeks because he still has quite a few jars of fruit left! I'm so excited to get him switched over to 'real' food!
|
Must Read
What is chicken pox? And what are the stages of the infection? Click here for chicken pox basics....
How does chicken pox spread? Click here for information on who is most at risk of contracting chicken pox and how children and adults get chicken pox....
What do chicken pox look like? We outline the signs and symptoms here with info on possible complications and when you should seek medical help for the pox....