User Profile
urge to buy stuff for my friend who's having a boy in january, i swear i'm more excited about her giving birth then when i was pregnant, i think it's because i don't have to go through the bad bits i just get the cuddles after Laughing I can't help it when i'm in baby shops for Mika i find myslef drifting towards the boys section, i need help lol I'm going out with her tommorow i'll try to take pics if my battery holds out, i've lost the charger
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied October 23rd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Aww! I'm the same way, my best friend just found out she's having a boy, she's due in March! I'm so excited to start buying some little boy stuff!
|

User Profile
Supporter
it amazes me when i look at the newborn clothes now i'm like 'woah did Mika ever fit in that?!'
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
I know!!! Kaylee used to be in preemie clothes & I pulled out a few of her outfits the other night that I had put away, I can't believe how SMALL she was!!
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Danni, that's such a cute pic of you and Mika!
|

User Profile
Supporter
sillyakchick wrote:
Danni, that's such a cute pic of you and Mika!

Thank you! She wasn't tired last night so i decided to take some pics of us. I've got loads of pics from today i was going to post them tommorow but seeing as Mika's still asleep i'll do it now
|

User Profile
Supporter
And as if by magic... the pics are up!
|

Especially eHealthy
i just love to shop in general. we went to target today and i got my niece a tinkerbell scrapbook kit on sale for christmas. shes only two but her mommy can make it for her.
|

User Profile
Supporter
I want to start a scrapbook for Mika but i'm already doing a baby book of her first year so i think i'll leave it untill after her 1st birthday. My friend was about the same size as i was when i gave birth last time i saw her and that was a month ago.... i can't wait to se ehow big her bump is tommorow! It's all baby though, he's gunna be a biiiiig boy!
|

User Profile
replied October 24th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
My cousin is going to have a baby very soon and I am so psyched to be at her birth. I could really get off on this! Unfortunately, now is not a good time for me to have a job with weird hours, so I am going to put off official Doula training for after my kids are a bit more self-sufficient.
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...