User Profile
for some reason the y and z are messed up , when i press z on the kezvoard the y shows up and when i press y on the kezboard the z shows up and all my colons and semicolons etc are messed up too, anzone know how to fix it_
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied October 23rd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
mines the same with @ and ", theyre the opposite, which is confusing. ive changed keyboards so its my computer i guess
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
i somehow got it to work again lol, i sat here for ever trying to sign into myspace, i tried all my buttons to get the @ key to come up lol. and i couldnt find it, it got lost in my keyboard. i dont know how it gets that way in the first place.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
at least its working, that must've been a pain!
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
yeah haha, i was like well all the symbol keys were backwards and stuff so i figured id be able to find the @ key but i pressed every single one and couldnt find it lol.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
did u find it?
|

Especially eHealthy
i had that problem once and we just turned the computer off for a bit. i spilled stuff on this keyboard so the V doesnt always work.

once when i was little i thought id be smart and pop off all the keys and put them in alphabetical order
|

Especially eHealthy
sometimes its a virus.. sometimes its because the contacts under the keys are dirty.

*shrugs*

also it may be time for a new keyboard.

If i didnt use the laptop 99.9% of the time i'd invest in a wireless keyboard/mouse combo.
|
Tags: Pregnancy
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...