Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

I Had An Emergency Drs App.

Yesturday mornin I had to go to the doc Sad ive been having these really really terrible sharp shootin pains and I didnt know what it was and they would come and go so I decided to call the doc. She says ive been having contractions but im only 17 weeks so it didnt look good for me or the baby. So she checked my cervix and everything is ok down there and she went to do the heartbeat to find the baby and we couldnt find it at first and then were I swore to god the babys feet were she had the machine and all you could hear was a thump because the baby kicked the machine. Then she moved it up and there was my lil one. I was soooo scared that it wasnt alive. I just have to take it easy and if I start bleeding I have to go to the emergency room. Its freaky trust me.
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...