my girlfriend is very busy and does alot of volunteer work and is always studying/working hard on homework. she always complains about how she has no free time and is stressed...now she got a job on both sunday and saturday, now im worrying that im not going to get to spend any time with her. and if i do it will be from 3-6 after school, which is really me watching tv while she sits their doing homework and studying. i just dont know what to do and im depressed. i dont see how relationship will go any further. please give some words of wisdom or anything
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 19th, 2007
try and make time for oneanother around each others schedules i hope you will find if u do your relationship will become stronger, good luck
|

replied October 19th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Hang In There!
I have learned in life that any time with someone you care for is "Quility Time" even if it is just a few hours a week. I believe that relastionships actually grow by the absence of one another. Things will change, this is not going to go on forever. So, my adivice to you is, keep the future in mind and how nice it will be when all this is osver and you have her in your arms forever (if that is what you plan) and think about how devoted she is. You have to think about the positive side of this. If you stick through this with her, sounds like you will have a wonderful life. I know it is depressing. Both my suicide attempts were over love afairs. Not worth it. If she means that much to you, you will be there for her with understanding and empathy.

Carrie
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Do you know how doctors define clinical depression? Learn more about this brain disorder and types of depression that doctors diagnose here....
Can depression run in families? Can hormones really make you depressed? Yes! Learn more about causes and conditions of clinical depression here....
People with depressive illnesses do not all experience the same symptoms. Do you know the signs and symptoms of depression? Read on to learn more....