Hi, As some of you know, I have been treated for panic attacks and anxiety and been on prozac and valium.

The panic is much better now. As I posted before, after my last period (which was on time), my breasts still ached. Well, now my period has come on a week early Sad . As I have said before, I have had hormone profiles done and hormones etc were ok.

Dr still says all this is stress related. I am under stress at the moment cos my foreign bf is trying to get a UK work permit which is proving very difficult and upsetting me really bad.

I dont know how to get my periods to regulate again. Am going to try agnus castus. Anyone got any ideas.

Thank you xox
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 18th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
birth control can help regulate your periods
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...