I have had an itch at the scrotum for over a year now. It comes and goes but it is extremely irritating. It stops when i apply some cream that was given by my doctor or powder but after awhile after shower,it comes back again.

I have only had oral sex with a condom but that was 2 months ago whereas this problem is there for nearly a year. Is it jock itch? The scrotum looks red,the kind after itching when it is itching.

Please advice
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 1st, 2010
Jock Itch and athlete foot are similar..same fungus.
Do you play any sports? Do you live in south area? It looks like Jock itch...use a sample athlete foot cream 2 times at day, and put on your feet too!! wash and dry the balls well! Try for one week minimum
Oral sex is only good for you..don't worry about that!!!

Change your socks and underwear daly!
Good luck!
|

replied November 10th, 2010
Eggprata, do you experience other symptoms such as...

sugar cravings...
tightness in the perianal area between the scrotum and anus...
bloating, gas...
muscle pains...
fatigue...
sinus problems...
confusion, memory laps...

if u experience all or any one symptom, u might have a yeast infection.
|
Tags: cream, apply, sex
Quick Reply
Must Read
Millions of men experience prostate problems every year. But what defines prostate enlargement and how does the prostate grow as it enlarges?...
What puts a man at risk of having an enlarged prostate? And what causes the prostate to grow in the first place? Answer your questions here....
An enlarged prostate rarely occur before a man is 40. Learn the signs and symptoms BEFORE they occur. And know when to seek help for bothersome symptoms....