I was diag with Endo last year which I thought I had for a long time. We are now doing our 1st fresh cycle of IVF and I found out the doctor thinks I have PCOS. Can it be possible to have both? Also is anyone else going through treatments feel like crap from the meds? The metformin makes me feel like I have to throw up all most all the time and I keep belching which makes it worse. I need some help to make it through this. Crying or Very sad
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied November 9th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
It is possible to have both conditions. I have heard that metformin causes gastrointestinal probelms but that after a month or so they begin to go away. I'm sorry you're having such a rough time but if you get a baby in the end it will all be worth it.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
What is PCOS? And when does polycystic ovary syndrome become a problem for women?...
Not all women with PCOS share the same symptoms but women with PCOS exhibit one of three main symptoms. PCOS signs and symptoms made clear here....
PCOS is often misdiagnosed. Educate yourself with some diagnostic questions that can point you in the right direction for an accurate PCOS diagnosis....