User Profile
Ok when I was pregnant I got very sick and landed myself in the hospital. When I got out I was advised to drink gerber pediatric electrolyte drinks. Well needless to say they tasted nasty and I refused to drink them so now I have a case of unopened (still sealed) drinks. The box has an expiration date of sept 03. Should I really throw them out? My first thought is yes, but then when I think about it, they are still sealed!!! What do you think?

Sara
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 30th, 2004
Experienced User
I say throw them out. Some of the chemicals in the drink may sour even if it hasn't been opened, ya know? But it is you decision!

Love ya,

megan
|

replied March 30th, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
I would most definitely throw them out.

Brenda
|

User Profile
replied March 30th, 2004
Advanced Support Team
I tossed them out. I don't wanna take the chance!

Sara
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...