Medical Questions > Mental Health > Schizophrenia Forum

Serious Psychiatric Condition Demonic Posssession By Demons (Page 1)

This was the original posted on another site and the replies I got.

This thread is true to life no word of a lie and its still going on been 3 years now. Its very long and is communication between me and the government its caused no end of problems and was sectioned for 6 months and they tried me on every antipsycotic pill know to man kind and nothing works. I wrote down me experiences and handed them to the staff they were so shocked they couldnt wait get me out of the hospital as I scared them that much.

Yes there are no voices in my head it they both communicate to me via me mouth its sheer madness for me every day for the last 3 years told they told me to go and buy 2 firearms which i did and said shoot people but I refrained and was immediatly arrested for possession of firearms and almost sent to prison

I wrote a letter to the court about being possessed and it took 2 years to get the case to court and all charges were dropped against me earlier this year

Have a read of the following and be shocked by it

By the way when I shave the razor talks back to me I hear it through me own ears. calls me all sorts If I rub my hand on my head it talks to me I hear it through me own ears it says dont be frightned shane and lots more and yes finally it talks to me in the wind as its all around me as well and hear its voice under my footsteps and all the people around me. Yes it used to possess the seguls and I for 7 months I would hear the seguls chatting away and laughing and saying things such as dont kill shane jones and yes it put me on the town clock and i would hear things like shane jones has won againt the whole wide world, shane jones has had a leathal injection, when I was outside one day I heard the town clock scream shane jones I was terrified.

I have some things I would like to discuss with you of great importance.

I first started driving when I was 21 and I am now 37 and never had a problem ever. I suffer with depression/insomnia/panic attacks/anxiety/stress and post traumatic stress disorder from a car accident 3 years ago where a speeding car ran into the back of mine while I was stationary.

I take dothiepin to treat the depression at night time 200mgs. I take Diazepam 25mgs taken as a split dose daily to treat the stress/and anxiety. I now take Atenolol 50mg in the morning to regularize my heartbeat and help treat severe anxiety its from the beta blocker drug range. I was on propranolol beta blocker 160 mgs per day but I took a lethal overdose 2 weeks ago and almost died. I take Nitrazepam 10mgs at night for insomnia. Been on all of these for years and never affected my driving.whatsoever.

I saw a consultant called Doctor Neil Davis who has since retired and he thought I suffered with a condition called schizophrenia only because I told him I have been possessed by a demon for the past 3 years(had an exorcism which failed to work) and he immediately put me on the top antipsychotic pill called Clozaril and I stopped driving as you are not allowed to drive on antipsychotics full stop.

My Social Worker Martin Austin said there is no medical cure for being possessed by a demon. You can contact him on **********

I saw another consulant called Dr B Hussain Staff grade to Dr A Schmidt and I told him I have been possessed for 3 years The consultant said i dont suffer with schizophrenia and immediately took me off Clozaril.as I should never been on it in the first place

I note that he told me that in China it is normal for people to be possessed by the Devil. I should have recorded the conversation that went on for an hour and let the court listen to it and they would have judged his character and possibly revoked his license as a so called professional consulant.

Apart from all the other disorders I have mentioned above the consusultant said I also have a Personality Disorder. He diagnosed me incorrectly and put me on a pill called Aripiprazole 5mg and didnt say what it was for I read the leaflet which was enclosed and found out it was another antipsychotic pill 5mg with major side effects such as headache, light-headedness, vomiting, trouble sleeping, shaking, blurred vision, Combination of fever, sweating, reduced consciousness,sudden changes in blood pressure and increased heart rate, sudden unexplained death, heart attack the list is endless and I refuse to take it. I found out that all antipsychotic drugs cause a condition called parkinsonism(Obtained this information from The British Medical Association new guide to medicines and drugs)

I bought the car back in June 2007 an impulse buy and my uncle a retired police officer was very angry as he said I dont need a car they are just too costly to run. I have placed my car for sale on Autotrader for 2 weeks and in the autotrader magazine for a week.(did that today) if its not sold by november it will need a new MOT and TAX to keep it legal on the road that way I have a better chance of selling it. My uncle has been added onto my policy as the named driver that way I dont lose my insurance as I paid the full premium up front and it doesnt run out until 11/06/2008 so I have plenty of time to sell it. I am not willing to surrender my license has I am not on any antipsychotic tablets at all. I am willing for you to take me to court over this matter and I will not lose I can assure you.

I am going to find a solicitor who is willing to take on my case and to see if I can sue the consultant Dr B Hussain staff grade to Dr a Schmidt consultant psychiatrist for a wrong diagnosis and made a false claim about me and caused defamation of character which has harmed my reputation with yourselves and my doctor.

I am writing to inform you.that I am willing to take legal action against yourselves as well. I will print this document off and hand it a solicitor so he can read it. Just because I hold a license doesnt mean I will buy a car again.

I have received an e-mail from a woman on the 9th October 2007 who wants to purchase my car, I sent my address details back to her.

Regards

Shane Jones

2nd letter

Subject: Re: DVLA || NAME=MR SHANE PHILIP JONES || REF=M12067290 license will be returned
To: [email protected]

I have sold the car just waiting for the cheque to arrive. For your info my uncle the retired police officer is the named driver on the policy and can drive the car if needed. I am going to sue the consultant Dr B Hussain staff grade to Dr a Schmidt consultant psychiatrist for a wrong diagnosis and making a false claim about me and caused defamation of character which has ruined my reputation and I stand no chance in the future of gaining employment.

Just because your a government body you think your above the law and can do what you like, In my opinion the Government is corrupt anyway, always covering up with lies about what is really going on this country. Nice cover up story about what really happened to Princess Diana.. Tony Blair should be kicked out of no 10 downing street he can't even look after himself let alone run the country. and yes WHO are you to JUDGE me? you don't even know me accept from false alligations about me by a corrupt consultant (My opinion). He is in for the shock of his life by the time I have finished with him, I will see this matter reaches Crown Court and see what they have to say..Quote I do not suffer with s SERIOUS PSYCHIATRIC CONDITION can you stand up in Crown Court and prove otherwise..Yes please send me his report immediately as I have LEGAL rights as a British citizen to see this so I can see what he has written about me and can take legal action immediately, Yes I will return my driving license stop harrasing me ok.

Because of the consultant I can never drive again. Cars are to expensive to run anyway.

Shane Jones

a private conversation with a good friend
Jo says:
Hiya hun are you still up x
Shane says:
just set me freeview digi channels on me tv I missed them so I reconnecteed it built it to 42" plsma tv
Jo says:
good for you that will keep you occupied lol
Shane says:
I almost look like my pic nice and happy
Shane says:
love you babes xxxx
Jo says:
thats lovely to hear hun
Jo says:
bestest mates forever remember xx
Shane says:
ok
Shane says:
my true love is alica silverstone cant get her out of me head
Shane says:
I could never marry her she is already married and lives miles away
Shane says:
just a fantasy
Jo says:
true doesnt mean you cant be her best fan tho
Shane says:
Shane says:
vikki is getting married to a lad called steve from the room in Jan
Jo says:
is she really thats great
Shane says:
yes
Jo says:
im so pleased for her
Shane says:
I would do the same to you if you let me lol the deamon scares you away
Jo says:
its got nothing to do withthe deamon hun its just me im not up for getting married again
Shane says:
we could be best freinds and just lovers without getting marriued cus it scares me away
Shane says:
I couldnt get married either
Jo says:
can we just go with the best friends bit im not sure i even want a relationship or a lover at the moment
Shane says:
I can drink me holy water it tastes nice
Shane says:
omg I was sick in me sleep very lucky indeed to still be here for me and you and vikki you never would have know
Shane says:
known
Jo says:
no true if anything happened to you we would never find out
Shane says:
this little deamon says its from amityville long island new york united states of america
Jo says:
you told me hun but i think hes playing games with you
Shane says:
prob I think I summoned them up by accident and only he was left. OMG there was about 15 demons in all they all treid to possses me at once but they couldnt they left after a few weeks to go back to the states. I seen satan in me room omg he was orange with a big stick 7ft tall but he left me alone I got holy pictures everywhere to help
Shane says:
??
Shane says:
omg if all 15 demons had possed me I would have been in big trouble
Jo says:
hmmmmmmm that would have been confusing
Shane says:
1 demon tried to get in touch with alica silverstone it was mad I been to hell and back
Jo says:
oh dear thats not good
Shane says:
another demon tried to accuse me and a friendly demon of rape of a woman demon madness I seen it all
Jo says:
you should write a book
Shane says:
be a big seller I could be famous
Shane says:
2 demons use to jump into my blood stream and try and kill me craxy
Shane says:
This demon says it will give me mobile number to alicia silverstone so she could call me
Shane says:
still waiting
Jo says:
awwh maybe he will lol
Shane says:
its reads back me pin number at the bank machine
Shane says:
everything I touched is possess all except foi you
Shane says:
it possed a woman in the bank with the deamons from amityvill lol
Shane says:
I could be one of the worlds most famous man
Shane says:
is this interesting now I am telling you the full truth
Jo says:
it is interesting
Shane says:
do you think I could be one of the most famous persons in history if I wrote a book
Jo says:
im not sure the most famous but famous yes lol
Shane says:
do you think it would sell and scare the hell out of the readers
Jo says:
could be made into a block buster film lol who would you want to play you?
Shane says:
only me who the hell would do it , I been to hell and back over the past 3 years
Shane says:
yes its been about 3 years
Shane says:
who could play me part except for me
Jo says:
there will be some film star willing
Shane says:
would I go to the states
Jo says:
of course hollywood at least
Shane says:
alicia silverstone is in holywood maby I would get to meet her for real
Jo says:
there you go
Shane says:
heart to heart do you think the states would want to make a blockbuster film
Jo says:
im sure they would
Shane says:
cus they do other crazy things
Shane says:
omg do you think they would put me in the paper
Jo says:
maybe who knows
Shane says:
I could be a legend been to hell and back for 3 years so I am sure they could write a script in an inverview
Jo says:
there you go then hun write your life story
Shane says:
about the deamons
Shane says:
this deamon says it is going to stay with me till I am old and die??
Jo says:
see youre gonna be old
Shane says:
I might try and get in touch with an american filmaker I could tell him about the history of being possessed and still I am sure they would pay for me flight over and hotel the lot
Jo says:
go for it hun
Shane says:
if they are interested I am sure they will do you?
Jo says:
yes im sure they will do too there was that film a while back called entity did you ever see it
Shane says:
I am, suprised you havent run away from me with what I have told you
Shane says:
yes I have and I seen the amityville films as well
Jo says:
why should i?
Shane says:
a best fried for life posssessed
Shane says:
it cant hurt anyone
Jo says:
hey im not afraid hun
Shane says:
we are having a heart to heart talk
Shane says:
I would love to come and visit you still if your not scared
Jo says:
who you and me or you and your daemon
Shane says:
well if I can come and stay for a day maby but unfort the deamon will me with me. its coming to tenerife in december odear it will possess everyone lol
o says:
so let it and then leave it there lol
Shane says:
I hear messages from cars , the police helicopter it mad
Shane says:
I want to turn this into a hollywood blockbuster if a star wanted to play my part what would I do
Shane says:
your being told the complete truth
Jo says:
i think there are several top profile actors who would want the part
Shane says:
what would I do
Shane says:
cus I am possed not them
Jo says:
you would be there to ensure they didnt mess with your story
Shane says:
I am telling you the real truth
Jo says:
im sure you are dont worry
Shane says:
it talks when I pick up plastic bags its madness for me everyday I tried the od to kill it dead
Jo says:
but that doesnt work you need to rid yourself of it
Shane says:
and cus of me uncle barrie making threats that it is his time to end up in hospital
Shane says:
I cant believe I am telling you this
Jo says:
it wont go any further hun
Shane says:
can I still visit with me demon
Jo says:
of course
Shane says:
I could tell you exaclty what I hear when I walk around and you as well dont be scared
Shane says:
it posssess the hospital
Jo says:
really
Shane says:
yes
Jo says:
goodness did people realise
Shane says:
know
Shane says:
no
Jo says:
thats just as well then
Shane says:
if I told them I would be killed in me sleep or locked away for life
Jo says:
true theres only certain people you can tell
Shane says:
I am the host see and it goes around and does it possessing
Shane says:
I wouldnt want to possess you though it wouldnt be fair
Shane says:
omg thousands of people are being attacked and possess by the devil and the demons without ever knowing got to be very carefull who I tell
o says:
i dont think it could possess me hun id be too aware it was around
Shane says:
I have told you the entire truth and what is happening
Jo says:
has it helped you to tell me
Shane says:
yes noone else knows they would be gobsamcked and a psy would run out of paper
Shane says:
its say I need to go with alica silvertone to the vatican to get an exercism
Jo says:
dont think she would go somehow
Shane says:
she might want to meet me if I went to holywood]
Jo says:
yep so you will have to write your book first
Shane says:
so I need to get in touch with film maker in the states and tell him what I am possesed by and say he can have the full story in person which could be on shown accross the sates
Shane says:
as long as he paid for my flight and hotel etc,
Shane says:
think that will be enough
Jo says:
go for it do some research and give it a try
Shane says:
when all the other demons were around they tried to use the armed response to kill the the peeps in new scotland yard the demon summoned up some demons like the armed response and they came to visit me through the wall. I dont need a book the filmaker will be abos gobsmaked and will go to great lenghts to get me over there
Jo says:
so give it a try x
Shane says:
this demon can summon up as well just as well the 14 other have gone back to amityville
Shane says:
it messes around with my hearing something crzy
o says:
im a little lost for words
Shane says:
brb need me deporession tabs got nothing to treat the deamon cus I have been of some special tabs for too long have to start back on them asap
Jo says:
ok hun
Shane says:
if I have lost you for words the states would want me badly and would go to any length to get me i could be set up for life
Jo says:
you could lol remember me when youre rich and famous
Shane says:
holy water tastes nice cus I od on fruit water it makes me fell sick now
Jo says:
water is good for you
Shane says:
holy water lastes for months and months and doesnt go off
Jo says:
it shouldnt go off
Shane says:
I need to get somemore soon
Jo says:
so put it on youre list of things to do
Shane says:
the deamon says the holy water burns it
Jo says:
good then sip it slowly
Shane says:
I almost smashed me nose, cheekbonens and loss of teeth from falling over on a concerete floor
Shane says:
when I had od
Jo says:
that was a little silly lol
Shane says:
we wont talk about the od anymore
Jo says:
no its in the past
Shane says:
vikki says I am not to do it ever again I had to promise
Jo says:
and you can promise me too
Shane says:
I had 4 black cats cross my path before I went to court they were so confused it took 2 years to get my case to court all charges were dropped just have to stay out of trouble for a year and my name will be cleared
Shane says:
they said I had been good for 2 years
Jo says:
hey hey wheres my promise
Shane says:
at one time the demon use to control my eyes with a line if it went up and down it meant go if stabke it meant stop it caused me to miss bail 5 times but that was all dropped
Shane says:
I have totally gobsmacked you I can tell it goes very deep
Jo says:
no you havent hun
Shane says:
I promise to you that I wont od every again
Shane says:
what do you think about the eyes
Shane says:
do you belive me
Jo says:
i do believe you hun
Shane says:
you will never meet a nice man like me ever again
Jo says:
you are a nice man hun
Shane says:
my smiling face is still like me pic I am very lucky lost a bit of color but can use false tan to tone it a bit with some special cream which is mixed so as not to streak
Jo says:
your face will be as good as new before you know it
Shane says:
the pills havent kicked it yet I can still chat to you babes
Shane says:
still got me smiling cheeks
Shane says:
I once had me cards read by a tarot card reader and she said I will work abroad and had connections with manchester airport
Shane says:
who knows what that means
Jo says:
i dont know its a strange one that
Shane says:
well if this had been a hollywood producer I had been talking to what do you think he would have thought
Jo says:
im not sure but i bet he would be interested
Shane says:
help me by having a browse for hollywood procucers for me to see what you can come up with thats if you dont mind
Jo says:
i will tomorrow yes not a problem
Shane says:
good I can then send them a short story to see if they are interested I need help off you ok If it works and I goto hollywood and become a legend in history I wouldnt forget about you
Jo says:
awwwwh ty hun
Shane says:
you are an intelligent and caring woman and we could live in the states you never know what is around the corner
Shane says:
you do your bit by finding the hollywood producers and I will write a short story to see if the interest is there ok
Jo says:
ok youve got a deal
Jo says:
i saw it hun
Shane says:
your mine and knowone elses
Jo says:
shane hun im not yours but we are good friends
Shane says:
blackpool is know for being a gay spot I dont think many in the room realise
Jo says:
im sure they dont
Shane says:
ok then alicia silverstone is mine I wish
Jo says:
hmmmmmmmmm you can but dream hun
Shane says:
I got 3 pics printed out on me wall
Jo says:
thats nice
Shane says:
oh dear you got someone who wants to pm you
Jo says:
hes joking hun
Shane says:
ure in the room as well
Shane says:
there is x-factor room and big brother
Jo says:
i am
Jo says:
is there
Shane says:
guess what I have one of the rarest blood types in the world my blood type is O RH D Negative tottally different to the most powerfull country in the whole wide world the USA
Jo says:
thats awesome
Shane says:
the USA is O rh negative or positive I did research on my blood type
Jo says:
so look after yourself then lol
Shane says:

hmm it used to control me pens and they would talk back to me scary

Deadseason
Consumer 4

Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:11 am Post subject: sympathies shane

------------------------------------------ --------------------------------------

cheers shane.

I have read your description of your situation and find my heart goes out to you and hope things go well for you in the days ahead.

It must be a pain to have things like your medicine be changed around like they did, and have to deal with the things you describe in your post.

I can certainly understand why people making it difficult to manage your life can be such a pain especially when you already have voices and such to handle. That is frustrating indeed and i sympathize with your situation shane.

I just wanted to reply to your post and let you know that when you take the time to write something out, there is someone listening to you.

I certainly hope everything goes well and you are getting along with plenty of happiness in your life.

My name is pete and it's nice to meet you shane. Cheers to you.

shane
Consumer 0

Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:46 pm Post subject: Thank you

------------------------------------------ --------------------------------------

People I have told find it shocking and are so scared they dont want to know me anymore. Been demonically possessed by one demon for years if I bang me teeth together the demon talks it says dont be frightened shane and it told the other demon which possed by body 12 months ago to stop alot of what it was doing I dont hear the town clock anymore, no more chatter from the segulls no more possessing of the police helicopter thats all stopped except for the car engines and the footsteps. The most dangerous thing of all is that the demon that possessed my body 12 months ago is able to summon up demons from all around the world. It already summoned up all the demons around the world to attack all the people in the uk who have been nasty to me. I am shocked. The consultant says I dont suffer with scits and then puts me on another tablet which is peeps who hear voices he is mad. I am in serious trouble if if tap me fingers on me computer table I can hear cleary dont be frightend Shane its taken control of my body all accept for my vocal box it sees everything I do and comes with me everywhere its possessed the traffic lights when they go red instead of a beeping noise I hear things like Shane is a baby killer but now its changed to dont be frightened. Its altered my normal hearing so I only hear what it wants me to. 2 weeks ago I took a lethal overdose and ended up in hospital in a crital state. I felt it leave my body though my back and it immediately jumped back in through my mouth. When I was under section for 6 months I felt a real hand on me private parts and it touched me there for 12 months and thats stopped now as well but the worst thing off it used to stick its private part in my mouth and say suck and see thats stopped now as well. Its a horrifying experience. it possessed the tv and I hear what it wants me to when people walk around on tv I hear the same things as I do in real life dont be frightened. My first experience was in my bed i felt a hand on me left thigh holding me down and all off a sudden I felt a burning sensation travelling from me feet and up me legs I immediately reacted by pulling me legs up and covering with a t-shirt it the burning went away it tried to burn me alive anyone who reads this will be horrifed what i have been through and what I still am.

Quote: I dont hear and voices in my head at all.

Only only one woman on msn knows the whole truth and is still me friend and another woman I had a row with for 2 hours and she said i should be sectioned fo life as I am not fit to live in society

SmallTalkRed
Moderator: Consumer

Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 2:47 pm Post subject:

hi shane,
Welcome to the forum.

Before the possesion, were you a spiritual person? Did you believe in the occult?

Your body should be own as with your mind. You should not have to share it with anyone or anything.

peace.
red

Philo
Consumer 6

Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 3:20 pm Post subject:

Hi shane,

I'm sorry this is happening to you. You might want to compare what's been happening with me. I've been living with demonic symptoms since 1999....
Check out: http://psychforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=224 11

shane
Consumer 0

Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:42 pm Post subject: I just wanna go to bed and never wake up

Basically I am so distressed at being demonically possessed by one demon for years but never knew it and possessed by another demon 12 months ago. This flat I live in must have a very strong connection with the dead well before I moved in to it. Only been here 3 years and when I first moved in everything seemed ok then the demons came to visit me 15+ was scared to death they tried to kill me in more ways than one and one poked a sharp probe in me mouth and actually cut me and I tasted blood yes they tried to squeeze me heart as well to give me a heart attack I am lucky to have survived this. yes I feel like killing myself as its not my own body any more its dominated by 2 demons hell bent on staying put forever more. When I was first put under section and inverviewed it tried to strangle me and almost succeded and the doc was wondering why I found it hard to talk. I have never mentioned to any doctor what I have published on this site. I would defo be transferred to a much bigger mental institution for life game over for me. Now I am real worried.

shane
Consumer 0

Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:51 pm Post subject:

SmallTalkRed wrote:
hi shane,
Welcome to the forum.

Before the possesion, were you a spiritual person? Did you believe in the occult?

Your body should be own as with your mind. You should not have to share it with anyone or anything.

peace.
red

I was curious about oujia board, the same as me mother. I used it when I was 18 in a flat and swore at it for not working all of a sudden the door slammed shut that hard the key fell out the other side I immediately opened the door but alas no windows or doors open. So I left the board where it was and locked the door. Then I moved out.. I must have opened a portal and allowed something to crossover into our world.

replied October 16th, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
Yeah, I've got the whole demon thing also.
For six years now.
It started around halloween, got really powerful on halloween night actually. It turns out that my mom, her cousin and her cousin's boyfriend, their children, and their two friends were all up into the whole witchcraft and sorcery thing, so I was hanging around with a bunch of witches and sorcerers and then became demonically "possessed" or demonically influenced, either that or it's the sorcerers and not demons.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied October 18th, 2007
i have problems with demons also so i know where you are coming from
|

replied October 19th, 2007
I Am In Serious Trouble
This one Demon been with since the age of 18 and and only means of communication is by chatting me teeth together it says it took years to demonically possess my entire body but doesnt want to harm me. I never heard anything I describe in me post I didnt even know it was there?? Now the evil demon is hell bent on getting me killed again its taken control of the police helicopter again, the segals chatter dont kill shane jones and the car engines are possessed I just hear lound and clear shane jones is a peodophile ffs the demon thats been with since I was 18 tells the other demon to shut its mouth and stop trying to get an innocent man killed for no reason. When I was under section and tried me hardest to read a book it used to read it for me<I was real p****d off but still I kept it all to myself. If my consulant read this topic it would blow his mind apart in sheer horror as there is no medical cure only a true exorcism carried out in a professional manner by 4 priests or more. yes it possess the traffic lights again and I hear loud and clear shane jones is a baby killer<if other people heard what I hear they would kill themselves straight away I tried to but me neiboure heard me falling against a concrete wall and call an abulance straight away if she had left me, my blood pressure was so low and I was in a critical state I would have died withing 6 hours. This nasty demon says please dont kill yerself I will have nothing left to live for<Its trying its best to get me murdered what does it expect the filthy ******* tried to give me the **** of me lifetime when I was in a police cell yes it was real and I wondered how did it manage to do this yes I felt a real hand there and when a door opened it stopped and it jumped in through me mouth and I felt its litttle hands let go and dissapear inside me then the evil thing decides to take his hands out of me and play for 6 months solid I wanted to die so much I really couldnt stand it any longer. It used to say when I am dead lets go to the pub for a drink together<me going to heaven, that demon can go back to hell where it belongs and burnt to death good bye me set free. The good demon been with me for years explelled the evil demon from me body once and he says he will do it again. When I sleep it attacks the evil demon and puts it in it place. My social life is ruined I used to go to the local gym 3 times a week for 1 hours work out now I dont go at all at the moment I hide away in doors. Yes since I am not on any kind of antipsycotic my weight has dropped from 14st to just under 13st I am happy now and the swelling in my face has vanished for good. QUOTe: I hear no voices in me head at all I am fully intact in that sense thank god.
|

Experienced User
Are you on medication?
|

Medication Is Not the Answer
I have been diaganosed as not suffering with scitz. I have been on every antipsycotic pill know to man and all have failed as I don't hear voices in my mind full stop end for topic.

I take anti depressents, beta blockers, valium, sleeping tablets, pentasa(for Crones disease) and calcium Tablets all prescribed oh and co-coadmal for pain relief from the chrones disease as it can cause terrible pains unheard off and I get moderate migrain headaches as well.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Shane, you need to continue to seek out the best combination of therapy for yourself. Schizophrenia is a biological illness just like diabetes or epilepsy - and just like diabetes or epilepsy, medications can help.

Demons are not the cause of biological brain illnesses.
|

Quote I do not suffer with Schizophrenia I have seen professional consulants and they all agree I not hear voices in my mind. I have been on every antipscotic pill on the market and have been on the top pill as a last resort for treating Schizophrenia callled Clozaril and it failed to work as i dont Schizophrenia that is why the professional consultant took me of it as he made it quite clear that I dont suffer with hearing voices in my head. The 2 demons are real and if you were in my position you would have the shock of your life. There is no medical cure an exorcism carried out by priests who know what they are doing and have the knowledge to deal with it is my only answer.

Demons are not the cause of biological brain illnesses. Quote I was not born with a biological brain illness I need to make this quite clear.

|

replied October 20th, 2007
Experienced User
Shane, I don't think all schizophrenics hear voices in their minds. In any case, my symptoms connected to the devil declined once I stopped believing in the reality of all that stuff. I read some Zen Buddhism and that helped me a lot. Much more down to earth than some other religions.
|

User Profile
replied October 20th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
ShaneJ wrote:
Quote I do not suffer with Schizophrenia I have seen professional consulants and they all agree I not hear voices in my mind. I have been on every antipscotic pill on the market and have been on the top pill as a last resort for treating Schizophrenia callled Clozaril and it failed to work as i dont Schizophrenia that is why the professional consultant took me of it as he made it quite clear that I dont suffer with hearing voices in my head. The 2 demons are real and if you were in my position you would have the shock of your life. There is no medical cure an exorcism carried out by priests who know what they are doing and have the knowledge to deal with it is my only answer.

Demons are not the cause of biological brain illnesses. Quote I was not born with a biological brain illness I need to make this quite clear.

This site http://psychforums.com/ had a much friendly approach to my problem and even the moderators. Sadly the site is now off-line it was the best site I had ever visited on the internet. All links to it are now dead.

If you were possessed by demons, you would not know it.

"Those who profess a belief in demonic possession have sometimes ascribed the symptoms associated with mental illnesses such as hysteria, mania, psychosis, or dissociative identity disorder to possession. In cases of dissociative identity disorder in which the alter personality is questioned as to it's identity, 29% are reported to identify themselves as demons."

Read:
http://www.rcpsych.ac.uk/pdf/erlendsson_01 _jun_03.pdf
|

replied October 21st, 2007
Experienced User
Delusions are false beliefs. But what if you don't believe in the devil or in demons but you still feel "their" effects?
|

replied October 22nd, 2007
Hysteria, or somatization disorder, is a diagnostic label applied to a state of mind, one of unmanageable fear or emotional excesses. The fear is often centered on a body part, most often on an imagined problem with that body part (disease is a common complaint). People who are "hysterical" often lose self-control due to the overwhelming fear.

Mania is a severe medical condition characterized by extremely elevated mood, energy, and unusual thought patterns. There are several possible causes for mania, but it is most often associated with bipolar disorder, where episodes of mania may cyclically alternate with episodes of clinical depression. These cycles may relate to diurnal

Psychosis is a generic psychiatric term for a mental state often described as involving a "loss of contact with reality". Stedman's Medical Dictionary defines psychosis as "a severe mental disorder, with or without organic damage, characterized by derangement of personality and loss of contact with reality and causing deterioration of normal social functioning."[1]

People experiencing a psychotic episode may report hallucinations or delusional beliefs (e.g., grandiose or paranoid delusions), and may exhibit personality changes and disorganized thinking. This is often accompanied by lack of insight into the unusual or bizarre nature of their behaviour, as well as difficulty with social interaction and impairment in carrying out the activities of daily living.

Multiple personality disorder (MPD) is a psychiatric disorder characterized by having at least one "alter" personality that controls behavior. The "alters" are said to occur spontaneously and involuntarily, and function more or less independently of each other. The unity of consciousness, by which we identify our selves, is said to be absent in MPD. Another symptom of MPD is significant amnesia which can't be explained by ordinary forgetfulness. In 1994, the American Psychiatric Association's DSM-IV replaced the designation of MPD with DID: dissociative identity disorder. The label may have changed, but the list of symptoms remained essentially the same.

Memory and other aspects of consciousness are said to be divided up among "alters" in the MPD. The number of "alters" identified by various therapists ranges from several to tens to hundreds. There are even some reports of several thousand identities dwelling in one person. There does not seem to be any consensus among therapists as to what an "alter" is. Yet, there is general agreement that the cause of MPD is repressed memories of childhood sexual abuse. The evidence for this claim has been challenged, however, and there are very few reported cases of MPD afflicting children.

Psychologist Nicholas P. Spanos argues that repressed memories of childhood abuse and multiple personality disorder are "rule-governed social constructions established, legitimated, and maintained through social interaction." In short, Spanos argues that most cases of MPD have been created by therapists with the cooperation of their patients and the rest of society. The experts have created both the disease and the cure. This does not mean that MPD does not exist, but that its origin and development are often, if not most often, explicable without the model of separate but permeable ego-states or "alters" arising out of the ashes of a destroyed "original self."
|

User Profile
replied October 23rd, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Philo wrote:
Delusions are false beliefs. But what if you don't believe in the devil or in demons but you still feel "their" effects?

What you feel and sense is perceived in your mind in a way that doesn't reflect reality. Even if you don't logically "believe" in demons, your mind is still perceiving them as demons.... it's a perception problem. Does that make sense?

Schizophrenia could be though of, in this case, as a perception disorder- that your perception of reality doesn't reflect reality, even if you logically understand the nature of reality.

Does that help?
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
ShaneJ, I feel that you might benefit from seeking the help of a different doctor. Have you seen an actual psychologist? You can explain this all to them and they can help you sort it out.
|

If a doctor read my post I would be sectioned for life in a much larger mental institution in the UK The much smaller one where I was under section couldn't cope with it, it was something they have never come across and therfore kicked me out as soon as they could. A very serious offence involving 2 firearms which one demon insited I buy and go around and shoot lots of people. Well I got the 2 firearms and ammunition fully loaded but didnt shoot anyone I was immediately arrested and it took 2 years to get me to court, I also wrote a letter about demonic possession and they said as I had been good for 2 years and the nature of my character I was free to go without being charged. A normal person would have got 5 years or more in prison.
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
You don't have to go to a mental institution for having delusions. They can be treated and you can live a normal life. I would seek the help of a different doctor.
|

all doctors and professional consultants are one in the same they can treat depression and symptoms for hearing voices in the mind and would all come to the same collusion if they read this post they could section me under the metal health act but as I said it would be a much larger mental institution trust my words I been down that road already and was sectioned for 6 months on section 3 which means you couldnt leave the hospital grounds.
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
Treating depression is not the same as treatment for hearing voices. And yes, you can get treatment without being institutionalized!! Tons of people have schizophrenia and are being treated simply with medication and continue to live their lives.

I'm just suggesting you give it another try.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
ShaneJ wrote:
If a doctor read my post I would be sectioned for life in a much larger mental institution in the UK The much smaller one where I was under section couldn't cope with it, it was something they have never come across and therfore kicked me out as soon as they could. A very serious offence involving 2 firearms which one demon insited I buy and go around and shoot lots of people. Well I got the 2 firearms and ammunition fully loaded but didnt shoot anyone I was immediately arrested and it took 2 years to get me to court, I also wrote a letter about demonic possession and they said as I had been good for 2 years and the nature of my character I was free to go without being charged. A normal person would have got 5 years or more in prison.

If you are buying firearms and something happens so that the law gets involved, then it is all the more important to get help.

I don't know about UK law, but if it was determined here in the US that you were this ill and showing violent tendencies, you would be committed to a psychiatric hospital but only until you were restored to competency. There are very few lifetime committments here due to the deinstitutionalization movement as well as increasingly more effective modes of treatment.

ShaneJ is exhibiting little insight into his illness, and minimizing the consequences. Unfortunately, a violent incident or another severe psychotic break where he would be forced into treatment may be the only way this gentleman will get help.
|

Experienced User
Georgia59 wrote:
Philo wrote:

What you feel and sense is perceived in your mind in a way that doesn't reflect reality. Even if you don't logically "believe" in demons, your mind is still perceiving them as demons.... it's a perception problem. Does that make sense?

Schizophrenia could be though of, in this case, as a perception disorder- that your perception of reality doesn't reflect reality, even if you logically understand the nature of reality.

Does that help?

Thank you it helps. But then what about the criterion that you have to totally believe your delusions to be schizophrenic? (Stan, one of the moderators here says that's what's in the DSM.)
|
Must Read
Schizophrenia is a lifelong brain disorder. But how do doctors define it? And is there a cure?...
What causes schizophrenia? And what are the risks of developing this treatable mental illness?...
The first signs of schizophrenia may be difficult to identify. Learn the most common signs and symptoms of schizophrenia and know when to ask for medical help....