User Profile
Hey guys!

I'm about to head to bed, but I thought I would post real quick.

I started my new job today. It was boring, just training. But I think I'm really going to like it. I'm really excited/refreshed to be doing something new. This holiday season will likely be CRAZY for the portrait studio.. But I'm up for the challenge! I'm ready to prove myself as a great photographer & employee!

We're in the final stages of the apartment deal. She said we should be in before November! I am so excited. She showed us the apartment that will actually be ours today. It's so nice! The bedroom isn't as big as I would like, but it's plenty big enough for us! It's awesome, because it's really near to the entrance of the building, so moving in should be a breeze.

Gabe will be 7 months old in just about a week. I can't believe that. He's seriously thiiiiiiiiiis close to crawling, & he sits like a pro, now. His physical therapy has been going GREAT. His therapist had initially said he would need a neck brace, but when he was in last week, she was super pleased with his progress & said he didn't need one! Yay!

Chris & I are doing great. Not much to say there. We were in the mall with my friend Kylee a few days ago & I was walking ahead with the stroller, & he & Kylee were talking & I was eavesdropping, & she asked him, "Are you guys ever going to get married?" & Chris said, "Yeah, I really think so. Not yet, though." It made me really happy just to hear him say it.

Umm um um umm.. My birthday party was a great success.. I want to post pictures, but it'll take forever. I'll do it soon, though.. I promise! Or if you have my Myspace, you can go there & look- there's a whole folder of party pictures. My 'Space is myspace.com/conductive.

Okay, well, I guess that's it for now! I've gotta get some sleep. I have a headache & I work at 10am!

Love you guys!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 10th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Hi babe....i'm glad you got a new job ....but ...what the heck happened to gabes neck? i wasnt around im lost...
|

Extremely eHealthy
Congrats on everything. I'm sure you will do a great job in the photo studio. You take such wonderful pics of Gabe.

Yeah on the new apartment.
|

Especially eHealthy
cograts on the job krissy! you got it at a great time because the hollidays are comming!
|

Especially eHealthy
o yes holiday season was CRAZY! but you stay super busy and the day flies by. im so excited for you cuz its a great job! o n congrats on the apt!! I cant wait to see pics once yall move in!
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Thanks, guys!

I ended up not having to go in today. Which works out because I feel super duper sick. Sad

& Nancy, Gabe has had a condition called Torticollis since he was born, & he's been going to physical therapy for it. His neck leans to the left, because his muscles, for whatever reason, are way too super tight on that side, & they're too weak on the right side. But he's come a LONG way.
|

User Profile
Supporter
That's so great Krissy, I'm glad everything is going so well for you!!

That's awesome news about Gabe not needing a neck brace! Yay! I'm glad he's doing so well.. I can't believe he's already 7 months old.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Me either, Zan. I don't wanna believe it! It's flying by way too fast & I can't figure out how to make time slow down!
|

Extremely eHealthy
awwe poor baby....is in he pain?
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
I don't think so. At first, the exercises & stretches we had to do for him seemed to be really bothersome, but he's a pro, now.
|

User Profile
Supporter
arcadia wrote:
I don't think so. At first, the exercises & stretches we had to do for him seemed to be really bothersome, but he's a pro, now.

He's a clever little man! Pain? What's that? I'm a big boy say's Mr Gabe!
|

Especially eHealthy
aww, yay Gabe! and Yay Krissy! U TOTALLY need an apartment away from ur loser roommate.
|

replied October 11th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
arcadia wrote:

well thats good news......he's a trooper! I just hate hearing when babies are sick or have something wrong.....
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...