Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

Am I Pregnant w/ Cramps - Wait or Test?

Hey just have a question aftter trying to get pregnant for 11months now and no luck, i dnt want to jinx myself or get over excited but would i be pregnant i last had my periods 11 of september and finished 15th. Now i havent had them yet im 3days late i no it still early but and i can get them any soon but my major notice that i thought i was preganant was that the last 5days iv been getin very bad cramps like period pain every 2hours and last for 5min but i dnt get my epriods usually wen i get cramps like that i get my periods but its been 5ddays and nothing eyt. should i go for a prego test or wait abit longer and see if ill get my periods.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied October 9th, 2007
Supporter
If you are worried that you might be pregnant, go take a test. That is the only way to know for sure.
|

replied October 10th, 2007
Experienced User
still no period? but havent gone for a prego test yet.
|

User Profile
replied October 10th, 2007
Supporter
sally11 wrote:
still no period? but havent gone for a prego test yet.

then get a test!! what are you waiting for? you want to know if you are pregnant then test yourself!!!
|

User Profile
replied October 11th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Its not a scary thing! Just go get a test... If you arent ready to take it yet atleast you have it readily available!
|

replied October 11th, 2007
Experienced User
hey everyone i did the test and im so excited that it came out POSITIVE so im preganant. After giving up hope that maybe i couldnt get pregnant after trying for 11months now i finally became pregnant i think everyone whos tryin to get pregnant but sometimes dont straight away should have some patience it really is a true saying, a healthy couple concieves in a year.
|

replied October 12th, 2007
Experienced User
congratulations!!!!! Very Happy
|

User Profile
replied October 12th, 2007
Supporter
YAY! Congrats!!
|
Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...