Medical Questions > General Forum Topics > General Community Chat Forum

Do White Girls Really Never Go After Asian Guys? (Page 1)

Hi everyone,

I had noticed for a long time that asian-white couples were always between a white man and an asian woman and never the other way around. Someone told me it was because asians are short and have small dicks. Medical averages support these two claims, however, I am not short/small and I do not have a small dick. Someone else told me that girls like guys with a slight "badass" factor to them, which studious asian guys don't have. But I do mixed martial arts and that really doesn't apply to me. Another friend told me it was because in white girls minds, asian guys might be nice, but just don't seem datable. Rolling Eyes This sounds kind of reasonable to me...Anyways, what are everyone's thoughts on this interesting topic. I'm Chinese American and I think white girls are cute, but I'm afraid I might never marry one Crying or Very sad . What are everyone's thoughts?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 6th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Thats bogus. O.o I think asian guys are HOT!!!
|

Especially eHealthy
lol what?!?!? anyone can like anyone

i think thats the stupidist thing ive ever herd!
|

Experienced User
Sorry
Oh, so I'm fine, the white girls don't like asian guys thing is just a stereotype! Thank God!
|

Especially eHealthy
ha ha yeah your ok!!! stupid stereotypes!!!!!!!!!! all girls are different
asian
white
blcak
mexican
iraqi...

it doesnt matter what YOU are...it matters WHo you are Smile
|

User Profile
replied October 8th, 2007
Experienced User
AHEM. i am currently dating an asian guy.

okay, he's part asian. he's from nepal.

he's one of those hot asians.

and to eschew any stereotypes, asians do not ALWAYS HAVE SMALL PENISES!
|

User Profile
Experienced User
If someone doesn't give you a chance to get to know them because of your race then they aren't worth your time to begin with.
|

User Profile
Active User, very eHealthy
I guess you noticed it to being asian, I see so many white dudes having the crave for asian girls and always bothering me to hook them up and all. They seem to be doing quite a good job at getting them, but I rarely see an asian guy with a white girl. I get really proud when I see one haha, I actually give silent thumbs up and good job to a few of them when i see them. Then they look at me like what am I talking about.. But thats just me fooling around. I've wondered this often myself, but I really don't think it has to do with some thing about white girls just NOT liking asian guys. It's more to do with the fact that most asian guys find it a bit more difficult to socialize outside of their races (in America at least) because we are the most recent of immigrants. So most of them lack the confidence to go up to that beautiful white girl and just start flirting with her. That's my two cents, there was actually a documentary on this, and I quite agree with it. Asians are slowly becoming taller by the way, a lot of them may be short back in Asia because many of them are still third world countries and don't quite get the benefit of food products like America does.
|

User Profile
Experienced User
thats really interesting...
|

Experienced User
I don't think its a matter of what race you are in most cases, its really the personality. If your anxious about approaching a white girl because your afraid she'll stereotype you, then chances are she wont respond to you the way you would want her to, but rather the way that you were expecting her to. personally, all my friends (white girls) find asian guys hot, I myself am engaged to an Chinese guy and we have two beautiful little girls Very Happy , but I'll add that I'm not white, I'm black Laughing. There was a lot of controversy with his family when we first started dating because they wanted him to stick with tradition and get him an asian girl, or a white girl....or anyone that wasn't black Laughing I think it was because they stereotyped ME and just didn't think it would be a good idea for him, or were hoping it was just a faze he was going through. After us dating for a couple of years they got to know me, which was hard with the language barrier and all but it was defiantly worth it.

And for the note ASIAN GUYS DON'T ALL HAVE TINY PENISES!
But they do have an amazing sex drive Wink
|

Especially eHealthy
Kymmie wrote:
I don't think its a matter of what race you are in most cases, its really the personality. If your anxious about approaching a white girl because your afraid she'll stereotype you, then chances are she wont respond to you the way you would want her to, but rather the way that you were expecting her to. personally, all my friends (white girls) find asian guys hot, I myself am engaged to an Chinese guy and we have two beautiful little girls Very Happy , but I'll add that I'm not white, I'm black Laughing. There was a lot of controversy with his family when we first started dating because they wanted him to stick with tradition and get him an asian girl, or a white girl....or anyone that wasn't black Laughing I think it was because they stereotyped ME and just didn't think it would be a good idea for him, or were hoping it was just a faze he was going through. After us dating for a couple of years they got to know me, which was hard with the language barrier and all but it was defiantly worth it.

And for the note ASIAN GUYS DON'T ALL HAVE TINY PENISES!
But they do have an amazing sex drive Wink

and anyone can have an amazeing sex drive Very Happy Wink
|

replied October 9th, 2007
Experienced User
true true Very Happy
|

User Profile
replied October 9th, 2007
Haha that doesn't seem to be the case on this side of the U.S.... Maybe I should move to Texas. ; )
|

User Profile
replied November 11th, 2007
Experienced User
I haven't taken the time to read anyone's comment...so if this sounds weird or out of place...my apologies. I'm going to get right to the point. I'm a white girl and I do think some asian men are drop dead gorgeous and I wouldn't mind dating some of them. I don't see where people are coming up with crap like that. It's so stereotypical and it gets under my skin.
|

User Profile
replied November 11th, 2007
This is an old post lil lady. But thanks for your input.

+1 brownie points for asian guys. Go get them white girls!
|

User Profile
replied November 12th, 2007
Supporter
lol. i am white. i've been with a chinese guy before. my mate's mum (white) is married to a chinese guy. there's a chinese guy in the shop up the top of the road, and if i was single, i'd give it to him! :L he's really hot.
|

User Profile
Experienced User
i date what i find attractive if i find an asian guy attractive then i will go for him...
|

User Profile
+2 to asian guys.

-2 for the rest of you dudes Mwahaha

We will take all your woman away one by one. And I'm being a goofball
|

User Profile
Supporter
i think it's slightly funny that this post is under the "men's conditions" forum. lol. like being asian is a condition... go put it in one of the chat forums! it's less offensive to whole races of people. lol Laughing
|

User Profile
fiona05 wrote:
i think it's slightly funny that this post is under the "men's conditions" forum. lol. like being asian is a condition... go put it in one of the chat forums! it's less offensive to whole races of people. lol Laughing

HAHAHA I didnt think of it that way!

"Hi.. my name is Miko, and I'm here to tell you all something I've been wondering all my life and I couldn't talk to my parents about this so... here goes... I've been having this issue for some time, and I was wondering how it affects my sex life with white girls. I have asian syndrome, yes I am asian. How big of a condition is this, does it occur regularly? Is there a cure?"

-_- haha

Where would I move this forum to then? If I put it in Men's chat, none of the girls would respond to it, and the purpose of this thread would be obsolete because I'm assuming the Original Poster wanted girl's opinions, particularly white girls.
|