User Profile
Well i went in to see my doc for a checkup yesterday and she said that she is very happy with my progress!! Smile

I'm right on track and blood pressure was great.

Gracies heart beat was 145 and sounded perfect (well to me it did).

Just wanted to pass that on!!

shar Smile
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 5th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
im glad the little one is doing well! she will be here soon!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Great to hear! Has your BP been up at all during this pregnancy?
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
nope!! its pretty much stayed the same all the way through.

I honestly though that i might of had problems with my BP but its been pretty good. Has yours been up a bit??
|

Extremely eHealthy
pixma wrote:

I honestly though that i might of had problems with my BP but its been pretty good. Has yours been up a bit??

No mine's always been low. Always around 100/50-60 in that range. Can't complain about my health it's been really good. Do you get any swelling at all?
|

User Profile
replied October 6th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
~~rachel~~ wrote:
pixma wrote:

No mine's always been low. Always around 100/50-60 in that range. Can't complain about my health it's been really good. Do you get any swelling at all?

i dont think so, well not that i've noticed anyway!

Starting to get a bit of reflux Mad but only at night for some reason! what about you?
|

replied October 6th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
pixma wrote:
~~rachel~~ wrote:
pixma wrote:

Starting to get a bit of reflux Mad but only at night for some reason! what about you?

I get swelling in my feet and ankles at the end of a work day but I think that comes from being on my feet the whole time at work. I too have started getting indigestion the other day. Well I only got it once the other day. But it was so bad I started crying. Ryan got me some Tums and it was better within 5-10 mins. And gas....my gracious the gas has gotten so bad. It seems like it gets trapped in my ribs at times. Your what?......30 weeks?
|

User Profile
replied October 7th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
~~rachel~~ wrote:
pixma wrote:
~~rachel~~ wrote:
pixma wrote:

I get swelling in my feet and ankles at the end of a work day but I think that comes from being on my feet the whole time at work. I too have started getting indigestion the other day. Well I only got it once the other day. But it was so bad I started crying. Ryan got me some Tums and it was better within 5-10 mins. And gas....my gracious the gas has gotten so bad. It seems like it gets trapped in my ribs at times. Your what?......30 weeks?

no, 29 weeks tomorrow!!

I'm going into town today to get a back massage!!! Very Happy really excited!! i'm hoping that it will relieve some tension and help make it not so painful to sit up!!

Gas!! Laughing i cant help but laugh!! stephen now just shakes his head and says "oh that poor duck!!!!"
|

Extremely eHealthy
pixma wrote:
~~rachel~~ wrote:
pixma wrote:
~~rachel~~ wrote:
pixma wrote:

no, 29 weeks tomorrow!!

I'm going into town today to get a back massage!!! Very Happy really excited!! i'm hoping that it will relieve some tension and help make it not so painful to sit up!!

Gas!! Laughing i cant help but laugh!! stephen now just shakes his head and says "oh that poor duck!!!!"

lol
ohhhhh.....take me with you! I wanna massage!
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
oh i know!! i cant wait!! Its pretty expensive though! well i think it is anyway!! Smile
|

Especially eHealthy
going to get a massage without me girls!!!!!!!!!! Sad
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
sorry suzy!!! how about next time!?

You should see if you can get one in your town!! Your having troubles with your back arnt you?
|

Extremely eHealthy
the_girlfreind wrote:
going to get a massage without me girls!!!!!!!!!! Sad

no one would ever think of leaving you out Suzy! Smile
|

Especially eHealthy
haha

yeah ive had bad back problems this whole time
between horrible back strain and sciatica i feel like i want to die somedays lol

me na dtravis went to get messages at the mall a few months back! but i couls use another!!!!!!
|

User Profile
replied October 8th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
im glad you're doing so well
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...