A patient treated with stem cells at Cellmedicine describes his profound recovery

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcFQeRNuPDo

While clinical trials are ongoing in the US, some patients prefer to jump the queue and take control of medicine in their own hands.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 8th, 2007
Heart Failure Options
I am so glad to see that there are tangible options for heart failure patients. This is very positive and gives life to an entirely new way of addressing disease for no-option patients. Congratulations to the doctor who has been given a second chance at life and to cellmedicine for enabling people to live with better quality of life.
|

replied October 8th, 2007
Re: Heart Failure Options
Well if only the doc didnt have to go ouside of the US, it would have been better.

zen191 wrote:
I am so glad to see that there are tangible options for heart failure patients. This is very positive and gives life to an entirely new way of addressing disease for no-option patients. Congratulations to the doctor who has been given a second chance at life and to cellmedicine for enabling people to live with better quality of life.
|

replied November 23rd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Re: Heart Failure Options
hatakekakashi wrote:
Well if only the doc didnt have to go ouside of the US, it would have been better.

True.
|

replied December 10th, 2007
For what i've heard this might be the Holy Graal of medical science
|

replied December 11th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I think it is.
|

replied March 19th, 2010
Page Swiping as State Conspiracy pertaining to healthcare malice
I've often thought what if my baby was alive and taken to use in stem cell growth and research without my knowledge due to having an illness that I never had before during any of my pregnancies. I'd close the research laboratory and then sue the government for prompting a "high risk pregnancy" with use of an unknown chemcial that made me ill in te first place causing the "high risk" medical illness and then due to the trauma of the abortion decision that went against all of my personal beliefs causing "maternal crisis," depsite signing a lobbying organizations petition to keep abortion as a prochoice.

My page was just swiped with alot of information on it from 2002-2010, again a State conspiracy due to someone affiliated with the Stae of New York and Virginia opening their cell phone as I finished writing my story.
|

replied June 23rd, 2010
I know this is kind of late, but I think stem cell research is a wonderful breakthrough. My father has lived now for three years with cancer, and I feel I owe it to stem cell research. Before he underwent treatment, he had stem cells extracted from himself, which were then stored for use at a later date. When time came when he needed them, he was able to use these to heal more quickly. Unfortunately, radiation, chemotherapy, and surgery are no longer options, but he would not have lived this long without the help of stem cell research.
|
Quick Reply