i was wondering can a lil boys circumcisions grow up?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied October 12th, 2007
Experienced User
im sorry, but i dont understand the question
|

User Profile
replied January 21st, 2008
Active User, very eHealthy
my son was circumsized the day he was born. when they brought him back to me they said his appitite my decrease (which it did), and he would be extra sleepy. it took about 8 days for his circumcision to heal up and we used gauze covered in a cream the hospital gave us to use. each diaper change we put the cream on a small square of gauze and placed in directly on top of his penis. the cream kept it in place, we changed new gauze and cream each pee diaper. now hes almost 2 weeks old and doing well, his penis is fully healed and looking normal. Smile
|

replied November 8th, 2008
After the penis heals you will notice that some skin still covers the head. My doctor told me that this is done because they do not want to cut off to much for penis growth and cause the skin to pull to tight. So with the skin that is left you need to pull it back and clean it or it will get infected and could begin to reattach. Even if you clean it every diaper change it may try to grow back....if it does the doctor says when the penis grows it will come apart on its own painlessly.

Hope this helps.
|

replied April 4th, 2009
Hi, welcome to the world...now I'm going to cut off a piece of your penis. What a way to teach your son that the world is not safe and full of hurt.
|
Tags: circumcision
Quick Reply
Must Read
A definition of the medical practice of infant male circumcision....
Is circumcision required for male babies? Why are boys circumcised? A quick review of the medical benefits of circumcision here. ...
What happens during a routine circumcision for a male child? Read more about this common procedure....