User Profile
Jonny's supposed to be coming here this weekend (yay!) but it's my grandpa's birthday on sunday. So we're all going for a biiiiig family meal, & he wouldn't mind going because he wants to be part of my family, but most of my relatives don't even acknowledge his existence. It really upsets me.. it's as if I created Jenny by myself with a bunch of magic beans or something. When he comes here, my dad doesn't even say hello to him.

I'm not stupid, I do understand how hard this is for my family; I'm 18 & I have a baby (oh the shame!), & most of them have been VERY supportive of me.. & mine & Jonny's situation isn't exactly the norm. But it's just really starting to get to me.. he's not just a guy who knocked me up, he's the person I want to spend the rest of my life with (I sound so naive, I know.. but you just gotta trust me on this one).

I just hope all this doesn't mean he can't come here after all.. I really miss him Sad

Sorry, just felt like a bit of a vent. The sooner I get this coil out, the better.. sheesh! Laughing
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 1st, 2007
Especially eHealthy
im sorry zanny
i know how frusterateing family can be
|

User Profile
replied October 1st, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
i know how annoying it can get but it will get better. maybe it would be a good idea for him to go to the meal and see you two together more often might make them see sense
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...