This place really pis ses me off. Some people can be so incredibly... just... I'm not even going to say it because it would be edited out anyway.

I will say this though, I have not had an attitude with any of you. I have not done anything but tried to be helpful and give correct information in an ongoing stream of idiocy and advice from the misinformed.

At this point, I'm just going to F*(k off already.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 1st, 2007
Especially eHealthy
wait... what?

i really have no idea what's going on, i even tried to find some offending posts but didn't see anything. i will say that i think you're one of the most (if not the most) knowledgeable people on here.

please don't go!
|

Especially eHealthy
BridgetHeartsFinn wrote:
wait... what?

i really have no idea what's going on, i even tried to find some offending posts but didn't see anything. i will say that i think you're one of the most (if not the most) knowledgeable people on here.

please don't go!

I have to be a snotty B.I. though and say that I do HATE, HATE, HATE twatwaffles. I can't help it. Some people are plain ignorant and disrespectful and I just HATE.

HAHA! Sorry, I get silly when I get angry.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Twatwaffles?

Sorry that word just made me giggle!

I love reading your replies to posts Ingi! You seem very intelligent & always give good advice!
|

User Profile
Supporter
What happened Ingi??
|

User Profile
Supporter
Don't go, Ingi. You're a highly intelligent person & your responses are always great. There will always be the ignorant ones, but there will also be the regulars who have the utmost respect for you.
|

Especially eHealthy
ingi i know exactly what youre talking about and who has been bugging you
just shake it off hun
your an amazeing person with amzeing advice

dont leave us
|

Especially eHealthy
I don't want you to say don't go. I just want to yell and b*7(h a little about how silly and small minded some people can be.

Because, OMG! Just because you don't have a period every 28 days, does not mean you are pregnant! And, when I may or may not suggest charting as a means for figuring out when you could have ovulated, please do not tell me, "I am using an online calculator." Because, dude, that IS NOT charting, that is phoning it in. Just because I say you aren't pregnant does not give you license to PM me and tell me to READ your POST more CAREFULLY next time before I reply. I READ YOUR POST, I KNOW what it said and I answered correctly.

Just - GAH! You guys know, you get it. I just need to... not read the small minded right now.
|

Especially eHealthy
Ingi wrote:
I don't want you to say don't go. I just want to yell and b*7(h a little about how silly and small minded some people can be.

Because, OMG! Just because you don't have a period every 28 days, does not mean you are pregnant! And, when I may or may not suggest charting as a means for figuring out when you could have ovulated, please do not tell me, "I am using an online calculator." Because, dude, that IS NOT charting, that is phoning it in. Just because I say you aren't pregnant does not give you license to PM me and tell me to READ your POST more CAREFULLY next time before I reply. I READ YOUR POST, I KNOW what it said and I answered correctly.

Just - GAH! You guys know, you get it. I just need to... not read the small minded right now.

haterrrrrs
Wink
|

Especially eHealthy
the_girlfreind wrote:
Ingi wrote:

haterrrrrs
Wink

Thanks, Suzy. You're a peach.
|

Especially eHealthy
Ingi wrote:
the_girlfreind wrote:
Ingi wrote:

haterrrrrs
Wink

no no
i like strawberry better
im a strawberry ingi
geez...how freaking rude... dont EVER reply to my posts again ok?!?!?! Wink
|

Especially eHealthy
the_girlfreind wrote:
Ingi wrote:
the_girlfreind wrote:
Ingi wrote:

haterrrrrs
Wink

no no
i like strawberry better
im a strawberry ingi
geez...how freaking rude... dont EVER reply to my posts again ok?!?!?! Wink

Believe it or not, she is not the only person who has done that. And I have gotten my share of PMs from people I've made angry about my advice. There really is no winning.

Now quit having an attitude in my thread. Only I get to have an attitude Smile
|

User Profile
Supporter
i fink i mite b like preggerz.. my bf cummed in my mouf n dint use a comdon.. wot do i do ingi? i only lik nice repliez tho, dont tel me nefink i dont wana here

Razz

God that took flippin' ages to type out Neutral
|

Especially eHealthy
zanyzanny wrote:
i fink i mite b like preggerz.. my bf cummed in my mouf n dint use a comdon.. wot do i do ingi? i only lik nice repliez tho, dont tel me nefink i dont wana here

Razz

God that took flippin' ages to type out Neutral

LOL!

But if I told you that you weren't pregnate (haha!), you'd have to PM me about how wrong I am and you know you could be because someone told you that you might be and their dad knows a doctor. Smile
|

Especially eHealthy
wait wait heres a good one

ok so me and my bf had sex last night and we were protected with a condom and im on birthcontrol and so after we had sex last night i started haveing a tingly feeling like butterflies in my tmmy and my boobs are hurting and im craveng alot fo wierd stuff so do you think im pregnant?

thats a classic one
|

Especially eHealthy
the_girlfreind wrote:
wait wait heres a good one

ok so me and my bf had sex last night and we were protected with a condom and im on birthcontrol and so after we had sex last night i started haveing a tingly feeling like butterflies in my tmmy and my boobs are hurting and im craveng alot fo wierd stuff so do you think im pregnant?

thats a classic one

That is a classic.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
LOL! You guys are cracking me up. Whenever I want a laugh I start making up stupid question and ask them to my husband. He has learned to just ignore me whenever I am doing this. Sometimes I can get him to laugh at the idiocy of people though.

Some people just have no clue.

Ingi, I think that you give great advice. Whenever you give advice I listen up Smile
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Ingi, i like most other people on here think that you give great advice. I always love reading your posts... they are very informative...

InGi,
So LaSt NiTe Me AnD My Bf WeRe FoOlInG aRoUnD aNd We WeRe DrY hUmPiNg BuT wE hAd OuR CloThEs On, He DiDn'T CuM bUt I gOt SiCk ThIs MoRnInG aNd WaS sUpPoSeD tO sTaRt My PeRiOd 2DaY, bUt I dIdN't, I tHiNk I'm PrEgNaTe, Am I?, I'm SuRe I Am, Oh No I'm OnLy 13, WhAt Do I Do????

=)
luv you guys!!!
|

Especially eHealthy
Aww, you guys are the best. Thanks. I knew you would all understand if I just needed to yell and stomp around about how dum-duh-dum-dum people can be.

Like... you know, if you don't want my opinion, quit asking for it. Hehe Smile
|

Especially eHealthy
Marfa2107 wrote:
Ingi, i like most other people on here think that you give great advice. I always love reading your posts... they are very informative...

InGi,
So LaSt NiTe Me AnD My Bf WeRe FoOlInG aRoUnD aNd We WeRe DrY hUmPiNg BuT wE hAd OuR CloThEs On, He DiDn'T ejaculate bUt I gOt SiCk ThIs MoRnInG aNd WaS sUpPoSeD tO sTaRt My PeRiOd 2DaY, bUt I dIdN't, I tHiNk I'm PrEgNaTe, Am I?, I'm SuRe I Am, Oh No I'm OnLy 13, WhAt Do I Do????

=)
luv you guys!!!

lol
but she had 3 negative hpt's and 10 negative blood tests done right? Wink
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...