Medical Questions > Parenting > Parenting Community Forum

It's Hitting Me.. (Page 1)

User Profile
That my little girl is turning one on FRIDAY! I just can't believe how fast this year has gone!

So I'm just being a big baby today & whining so I'm going to go down memory lane for a little while.

*35 Weeks

*38 Weeks 1 Day -- 2 days before I had her!

*Mommy & Daddy getting ready to meet our baby girl!

*I was so nervous

*There she is!! Kaylee Ryan

*Love at first sight

*Givin her kisses before they took her to the nursery

*First smile - 2 weeks old

*1 Month

*2 Months

*3 Months

*4 Months

*5 Months

*6 Months

*7 Months

*8 Months

*9 Months

*10 Months

*11 Months

& some from today!
Don't mind me in my glasses, I get more contacts tomorrow, thank god!

*The curse of the curves! I was straightening my hair, Shane picks on me for how long it takes..

*My brother turned 14 yesterday..He was so excited, can't you tell!

*Randomness

*Me & Kaylee being crazy

Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 1st, 2007
Especially eHealthy
i think you look cute in glasses!

i can't believe kaylee is almost 1! all the babies are just growing up too fast. i love looking back at all her pics. she looks the same, just bigger!

the 1 month one made me laugh. she's just a little lump on the floor.

so what are you doing for her birthday?
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
aww she's so cute!!!
=)
and you look great... =)
any plans for #2???
lol
|

Especially eHealthy
AWWW!! All the pics were soooo cute!!!

Why do they grow so faaast?!?!??!

Sarah
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Thanks B, I hate wearing my glasses, I guess because I've been wearing contacts for the last 3 years, I just feel weird.

Thanks for the nice comments guys! It's crazy that she's almost 1. I look at her then look back at the pictures & it seems like she was that small just last week.

For her birthday, which I am SO excited for, we're going shopping Friday for everything. We're getting her a car seat from Toys R Us, getting some Baby Einstein things then going to Old Navy for a few cute sweaters & some jeans for her ( I love baby jeans ).. We're coming back after that to decorate. Oh we're ordering her cakes tomorrow, I have no idea what we're getting on them yet. Saturday her party starts at 2, we're gonna do the usual cake/ice-cream/open gifts.. Then we're going to have a cook out with hamburgers, hotdogs & bbq chicken (I hope everyone brings their appetites!) .. It's going to be so much fun. I'm anxious to see if Kaylee's going to go crazy with the wrapping paper! Marfa2107, we were planning on after I get done with my last pack of pills (it would be the end of this month) trying for another. But the more we talked about it, we decided to wait. We're still young (I just turned 21 & Shane's 22) & still don't know what Kaylee has in store for us in the next few years so we're just going to wait it out & have fun with Kaylee for a while & enjoy each other. I hope to start trying for another though within the next 1-3 years!
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
aww that's so exciting!!
her birthday party sounds like lots of fun
take lots of pics!! i can't wait to see
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
time flies.
|

User Profile
Supporter
I can't believe she's 1!

I love looking at old memories. I go through my pics at least once a month lol.

You look great!!
|

User Profile
Experienced User
Oh, she has always been so beautiful , I love seeing her pics!
Her bday party sounds so fun !

yay pretty girl !
|

User Profile
Supporter
what a big girl....i cant believe hor big they are all getting!! sounds like shes getting spoiled.. all we got for reeses bday is a ride on dumptruck that has mega blocks in it....
|

Extremely eHealthy
You look good in glasses silly!

I had no idea you had a c-section.

She's growing up so fast, thanks for sharing those pictures, she's so beautiful.
|

User Profile
replied October 2nd, 2007
Especially eHealthy
i remember you posting laot of those pics. time really does fly Smile
|

Extremely eHealthy
Already? I feel like I have been gone forever! shes gotten so big. What a beautiful little angel
And you look gorgeous in glasses! I look stupid in mine lol
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Yeah I guess Kaylee is kinda getting spoiled for her birthday, I wanted to go all out for her birthday though so we are Smile
Thanks so much Tanya! Yep I had an emergency c-section because they were losing her heartbeat..
Craziness.. That's all I can say!
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Yes already Sad I can't believe it, I know I'm going to cry like a little baby all weekend. & stop it! You're beautiful!
|

Extremely eHealthy
I will cry like a baby once its amelias turn. I already tear up just watching her play and do things on her own.
thank you but i dont think so. Im average. I hate my nose. I broke it and now its ugly Sad lmao.
|

replied October 3rd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
she is so cute. I cna't believe how big she is getting!
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
time flies when you're having fun!
|

User Profile
Supporter
Awww! I loved seeing all those pics.. what a cutie-pie! I can't believe she's nearly one.. time really does fly.

I can't wait to see pics of the birthday girl at her party =)
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
You look greaaaat michelle! I love you in glasses, you're so cute! & so is kaylee, I love her, she's got such an innocent little face lol she looks the same at birth as she does now. I can't wait to see your next one!
|
Must Read
What is chicken pox? And what are the stages of the infection? Click here for chicken pox basics....
How does chicken pox spread? Click here for information on who is most at risk of contracting chicken pox and how children and adults get chicken pox....
What do chicken pox look like? We outline the signs and symptoms here with info on possible complications and when you should seek medical help for the pox....