Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

Just Wondering About Christy

User Profile
Hey Christy......I know that you went away this weekend but I was just wondering if af showed up yet. Nothin for me yet ( cd38) but I took a test this morning and it was a bfn. So I am thinking that I am just having longer cycles because of my m/c.

So anyways hope to hear some good news from you soon.

Shannah
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied October 2nd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Thanks for thinking of me. Embarassed

I'm actually not going away until this weekend. But I had a weekend from hell. I also have a ton of work to do, so I will be on sparingly this week.

I'm all sorts of confused about my cycle. I'm currently cd 36. And ff gave me cross-hairs on cd 20. So, that makes me 16 dpo. I have no bfp or af. I'm just confused. I'm actually begining to think I didn't 'o' at all. Sigh...I give...

How are things going for you? Have you tested yet?
|

User Profile
replied October 2nd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
The last time I tested was on Saturday morning and it was a bfn. Today I am on cd 40 and i finally have a tiny bit of spotting so i think that af is definitely just around the corner. I sure hope that my cycles get a bit shorter, all this waiting is driving me mad.

Sorry to hear that not much has changed for you. But wouldn't you still get af even if you didn't 'o' or is that why your cycle would be so long. Cause now you got me thinking that maybe I didn't 'o' either......hmmmm
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....