User Profile
Thank GOD I am not going to have to sit in this effing office one more day. This woman i work with is the most awful, hypocritical, false christian, hateful, arrogant, opinionated, insensitive, sickeningly self satisfying, belligerent, stubborn, narrowmided, person I have ever had the displeasure of working with IN MY ENTIRE LIFE! She is constantly listening to th Focus On the Family radio network IN THE OFFICE. She blames all of society's ills on the "ungodliness" of the american people and the entire world. And also on the homosexual agenda. She constantly espouses the decline of family values being linked to the ills of society. She says the most awful things about people I think I have ever heard. She had the audacity to say that a person deserved to die because he was a druggie, and a meth addict-both things which she of course had absolutely no proof of, and furthermore what does it matter? The poor guy was dead! I cannot stand her. I have shut up about it for oh so long. I have never said anything to her to indicate that what she says is garbage and it's offensive to me. I have shut up for a whole year, and now, NOW I will be free of this horrible hatred. It's one thing to encounter it on the internet, but it's totally another to be faced with it each and every day!!!

FREE AT LAST!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 28th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
you should totally give her a lecture before you leave.

hooray for freedom!
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
I'm glad you wont have to put up with that any more. I'm shocked that your company let her get away with that. We can't even sign emails with god bless or have a blessed day, if it has ANYTHING to do with work. Let alone listen to a religous program.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Yay! Freedom! I agree, give her a piece of your mind!
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...