User Profile
Oh, I'm so excited I'm just bursting at the seams!!! We booked everything last night and it looks like we are going to have a fantastic weekend trip next weekend. Mr. Green It's been so long since we've done anything like this. We aren't going to hold back and count this as part of our anniversary present.

We are going to Busch Gardens. Yay! They have a package that you can go from a Thursday to a Sunday and you get in the park for all those days AND you go to Hall-o-scream everynight. We found a great room down there. It is a two bedroom condo (it's 1100 sq feet) with a full kitchen and everything! My sil and her bf are going with us.

Now, I just have to wait and see what happens this weekend with af to figure out what kind of fun I'll be having on my trip...
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 28th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Sounds like so much fun. It's been over 2 years since my husband and I have had a nice trip; and that trip was our honeymoon to Myrtle Beach.
Have fun and I hope af cooperates. Smile
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
aw yay good for you!
|

Extremely eHealthy
That sounds like so much fun. When is your aniversary?
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
October 21st. Shocked It is so crazy that is has already been a year. Time has just flown by!
|

Especially eHealthy
that sounds so fun! i'm jealous!
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Aww that's sounds like so much fun! I hope af cooperates!
|

Extremely eHealthy
That sounds like a lot of fun! You deserve a nice vacation! I hope you guys have a blast!
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
Aw HAVE FUN, you deserve it! I hope you have a great time!
|

Especially eHealthy
aw thats so cool! I was hoping this was a "af is missing Smile post"
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...