Medical Questions > Relationships > Relationships and Marriage Forum

Looking For Womam in love with men with drinking problem

hello ,
this was posted over on recovery but not hits look I just want to meet the other woman who are in love with men who are drinking or used to drink and who are enjoying his sobriety while it lasts .....some days you just need to be heard ....risk me ? I am a friend ....thank you
wazzywoman / robin
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 27th, 2007
Experienced User
My guy and me drink, but sometimes he end up drinking a little too much. And when he does he gets really irritable, moody. Like 2 nites ago we were a little buzzed and we had a pillow fight and we were wrestling and he was squeezing a little too hard so I told him to stop. Telling him to stop wasn't good enough for him so I had to say I give up. I got irritated lol so I kept telling him to get off. It got to the point were I was so frustrated I cried. He gets up and tells me why I just couldn't say I give up, that my female pride was what was harming me because I couldn't jus cave in. So I got pissed and he kept saying how ignorant and stupid I was for lwyting my pride do that to me.

But when he.a sober he's the most awesome guy. He.a ex military so he gets super bossy and wants things done his way and I'm defiant so its an interesting pair lol but I love him regardless, but I always keep my head up
|

replied September 27th, 2007
Experienced User
Thank You For Sharing
my virgo and I don't have drinking issues right now he quit ....it took leaving him to bring it on faster they say he should be doing it for himself and I requested that he decide to live instead of self destruct .......what ever it was that got his attention it worked and I am enjoying a sober guy.
If or when he goes back to drinking (only beer if it matters) I dont want to leave him again and I wanted to find friends like you to have some place to sound off and get feed back ......we are not even married yet but to me its a piece of paper I am already a wife in my heart and soul he even calls me his wife ....he is 52 time to live healthy and enjoy his life sober not blitzed to the point where he can't remember one day to the next ....our major issue has been unequal sex drive ....mine the greater ....he has requested I work on my divorce thats the block to being married already ....I am currently helping my daughter she just had knee surgery ....so he and I are separated for the next few weeks ...m,iss the guy soo much ....we call each other daily mostly twice a day upon waking and at bed time more on his days off .....he just got back to work and is holding a full time job...he makes good money ....but over the course of last few years he has let his ID and Drivers License go his ID is not current this had nothing to do with me it was before my time and I just have to cope with it he came with this issue and what are you gonna do?
we both have grown children none between us and there can be none now . so here we are new life together and baggage to muttle through ....hey I appreciate your reading and reply to me gonna add you as a friend if thats ok
wazzywoman /robin
|
Quick Reply