User Profile
i know it's bad to have high blood pressure- what does it mean to have low blood pressure?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 16th, 2009
low blood presure
iv been tied, shaking at times, and few headaches.and feeling as if im streesed( but im not)im 38 yr old. my blood presure is 101/51. is that ok.
|

replied January 1st, 2010
Low blood pressure isn't terrible, but it does make people feel horrible. I have low blood pressure myself. It can cause dizziness, lightheaded-ness, shakiness, fainting, headaches, ringing in ears, fatigue, etc. One suggestion if you do have it, is to drink more fluids and eat more salty foods. That will make your blood pressure higher. And if you have high blood pressure, I suggest you to reduce your salt intake but still drink plenty of water.
|
Must Read
What exactly is blood pressure in the first place? And how can you know if your blood pressure is either high OR low?...
Millions of American have blood pressure problems. Learn what can put you at risk of high or low blood pressure here....
High blood pressure and low blood pressure manifest physical symptoms. Learn the signs of hypertension and hypotension here....