Hi my name is Annette I am 29 year old I had some test done my ana was postivie of antinuclear&antibodies so my doctor told me lupus because I was having so much pain in my joint feet and more .So i went to see a rheumatologist and she said fibromyalgia she did not no more test she just told me fibromyalgia.I think that it is lupus to because fibromyalgia no test for that but my ana was postivie.So lupus is in there.But what cause my blood pressure to go up sometime I be sick in the stomach I had a upper Gi done it was fine he said it was the lupus .heart doctor said chest pain come from the lupus to.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 16th, 2007
Me Too
Hello I know you posted this about month ago but I was curious what your outcome was. My situation is similar to yours. My ana screen was + and my pattern was speckled and my doc thought it was RA or lupus. It matched my symptoms: muscle and joint pain, hair loss, fatigue and chest pain. The rhematoid doctor told me its was fibro. It didn't make sense to me. I have a family history of RA and multiple sclerosis. So I was wondering what became of your situation. Please let me know. Thanks
|

replied November 15th, 2010
Hi,
I'm 33yrs old and new to this website. I'm going to a rheumatologist this week because I have esr 50's, ana 1:40 and a crp 1.1. I feel like I keep getting the flu with the body aches but I know it's not the flu. I can barely walk when I get up, my eyes are always dry and when I sit for more than 10 min I can hardly walk due to pain in my hips. My memory is getting worse.I think I may have fibro or lupus..Any thoughts..i would love to hear them.
|

You need to go to an alternative or integrative medicine doctor immediately. Your body is toxic from something. It could be heavy metal poisoning, allergies to toxins in the air, water or even food. Also, yeast overgrowth is not out of the question. I know this is hard, but seek other opinions before going on a synthetic medication.
|

Thanks for the reply. I've been having these symptoms since late spring/early summer. In june my ESR was 40..now its up to 50 with alot more symptoms. I will definitly keep what you said in mind. Thanks again.
|
Must Read
Fibromyalgia causes pain in the body. Learn the basic facts about fibromylagia and how doctors define this syndrome here....
Are people diagnosed with fibromyalgia born with a lower tolerance for pain? Are you at more or less risk of fibromyalgia? More info and causes and risk here....
Symptoms of fibromyalgia can be mistaken for other conditions. Can you identify common signs and symptoms of fibromyalgia?...