Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

2n Pregancy Within a Year

i had my first baby may 7th, 2007 and now i am due with my 2nd baby april 10 2008. my body didnt even have time to competly bounce back. i am 11wk 6d today and i look like i am four months. ugh...any advice on how to deal with an infent while having morning sickness and all the diehhriea and then after the new baby is born how to keep my first baby from getting jeolus? Confused
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 25th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Your baby is probably going to be too young to experience any jealousy like you might think will happen. They will be close in age and they'll have a close bond.

And, I'm sorry to say this, but your body never 100% bounces back anyway. Something is always going to look a little different. Bigger hips. Saggier boobs. Stretch marks, etc. Welcome to motherhood.

As far as the nausea, some women eat small meals. Some don't eat anything. Others eat a certain food (ginger or jello or whatever else) and swear it is the only thing that saved them. Others use seabands. Some crackers. Everyone is different and unique. If it is terrible, talk to your doctor about giving you something for it.

And sleep when the baby sleeps. You'll need your rest.
|

User Profile
replied September 25th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
hey my kids are 10 months apart and my body bounced right back after having my 2nd. my first baby didn'tget jealous at all as she was too little to know any different. i think it is the perfect age gap
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...