User Profile
I just got a text message from my friend, who is 18, dating a 29 year old who has NINE kids already, and she said she's due in may.

i told her so many times that she could get pregnant from pulling out, im so upset because UGH, i dont know, i dont want to sound heartless. She smokes weed and does drugs, and shes told me that shes going to continue smoking weed when she's pregnant, this guy is a total deadbeat and doesn't have a job, and i've already mentioned that hes 29!!!

ugh i dont know. i dont get why people dont use their brains. i guess i should just be a good friend and support her no matter what, but it's hard since ive told her so many times. gr.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 25th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
she has to stop doing drugs
her babyis going to be messed up Sad
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
the_girlfreind wrote:
she has to stop doing drugs
her babyis going to be messed up Sad

yup
|

Especially eHealthy
ya she sounds like an idiot and he needs to be sterilized
|

User Profile
Supporter
Nine kids at 29 jeez ever heard of a condom mate? Your friend needs someone to sit down and have a lonf talk to her about the effects of drugs and babies and pray to god that she listens to them. people who arn't willing to do the best for their children, born or unborn shouldn't get the chance to have them
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
Terra, maybe you should contact your local CPS and ask them what you should do. If there is reasonable suspicion that the mother is using drugs, maybe they can do something. A true friend would try anything to help her friend, even if you're trying to save her from hurting herself and her baby. Sad
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
You're right! I'm gonna see what I can do, I was just upset last night lol
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...