User Profile
Hey ladies, need some cycle buddies Very Happy
Where are you at? What do you do to cope while waiting. Sad
I must of spent a small fortune over the years on HPTs Surprised
Some times I think I take them out of habit now, even when hubby is away and there is NO chance I will pee on a stick. Whats up with that. I think this TTC thing has finally made me crack up Confused Confused Confused
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied September 24th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I'm in the second part of my tww. But, I think shorty o'ed recently, so maybe she will stop in! We'll all be here with you anyways!

Do you temp? If so, you should post a link to your chart so we can stalk you!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Sorry, you are about 12 days behind me...Im just sitting here going crazy waiting for af NOT to come. She is supposed to be here tomorrow, so we shall see.
|

User Profile
Experienced User
baby dust by the truck load for you!!
|

User Profile
replied September 25th, 2007
Experienced User
Mouse In My House
I awoke @ 3:30 am today to a ruckus in the hallway, there is a mouse in my house!! Shocked
Maybe once a year I find one of these little critters make their way in here, thankfully I have a mighty hunter living here as well, good kitty Very Happy
Anyway , now I'm wide awake, no sense trying to sleep anymore as I would have to get up for work soon anyway.
2ww is still quite stressful and I have been doing this a long time now, it doesn't seem to get any easier even 7 years later!! Crying or Very sad
Wow! and this is only the beginning of it. There must be someone out there matching my cycle day" big ole 14" Rolling Eyes
|

Active User, very eHealthy
I'm 5 dpo today. I'm already starting to get sore bb's and I had to get up to pee about 5 times last night! It seems pretty early at 5 dpo, but I'll take it.

You're such a strong person. My 2ww seems very inconsistent, my emotional state at af varies widely each month, but I get very stressed out about ovulation. This month, I seem to be more even-keeled.
|

User Profile
Experienced User
Well, the best of luck to you this month, the getting up to pee so much sounds like a good sign.
I find myself stressed about 2ww but content at the same time, not sure if that makes sense or not.
I guess I have finally learned to go with the flow, but I'm still really, really impatient!! Confused The dreaded 2ww always seems to take forever but I am surprisingly optimistic Smile
sending tons of Baby Dust to all, heres hoping we all get a little bean of our own! Very Happy
|

replied September 27th, 2007
I'm really impatient, too.

Actually, my dh and I are taking our trip to Canada this weekend that we canceled last month. I'll be pretty close to the end of my 2ww when we get back.

How are you doing?
|

User Profile
replied September 27th, 2007
Experienced User
at the moment...dreading the forcast for tomorrow(wet snow) since my job is working outside. Sun, wind, rain, sleet or snow the animals need to be fed and the chores need to be done.
Anyway besides that still obsessing as usual, I think I may even sense symtoms that are not even there. Actually I don't feel much of anything yet, , last month b's hurt a couple days after ov and this month nothing, so who knows. There isn't a day that goes by where the thought of BFP doesn't pop into my mind. Enough already...Bring it on I am soooooooooooooo ready!!!!
|

replied September 28th, 2007
Wow. Snow in Sept. I do not envy your winters.
|

replied October 3rd, 2007
I'm back and have af. How are you doing?

Canada was beautiful, BTW. Ontario had great weather and the leaves were approaching peak! My dh and I also caught (and released) some fish.
|

replied October 4th, 2007
I had my IUI done on 10/01/07. Know I am in a 2ww and it killing me. I had alot of cramps for the last 2 days and today on the 10/04 I have mild sore boobs.
|

User Profile
replied October 6th, 2007
Experienced User
Shortgeek- glad you had a good time here, Canada is beautiful, Oct is a great time to visit.
One gift- sending you tons of baby dust!!!
I am still NOT patiently waiting!! Still a POAS addict, tried a couple times with a big ole BFN glaring up at me. It was way too early to test but I can't help myself- LOL
Nasty witch due on Tues/wed next week.
|

replied October 6th, 2007
I got the witch several days ago. I took some time yesterday to deal with health insurance issues. It made me cry. I totally want to switch companies. I don't think there is a less sensitive or harder insurance company to have when you are seeking infertility treatments. I have a referral from my OB/GYN to get an HSG but I might not be able to get it this month because my OB/GYN didn't send all the right info to the insurance company and the insurance company didn't tell her what they needed. I'm worried that I won't have all the authorizations for the RE visit on Oct 22 because the insurance company isn't telling my PCP what information they need.

I told my dh that I want to change insurance companies, but he thinks it is a problem with my doctors not the insurance companies. I honestly don't think I can stay with this company and I want to switch whether my dh switches or not.

oneybunches - you're getting close to the end. An early test might have a chance now.

one gift - I hope the IUI did the trick! How long have you been trying? Is it your first IUI?
|
Tags: pregnant, TTC
Quick Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....