Medical Questions > Nutrition > Nutrition Forum

Slowing Down My Metabolism

I am about six foot and weigh in at about 140 lbs. Ever since I was born I have had one of the fastest metabolisms in the world! I eat more than the average person and I am still very skinny... I eat 100% natural foods, but foods that are high in calories like potatoes and spaghetti... I'm constantly trying to trick my body by eating a small breakfast to get into starvation mode and then wolf down a bunch of food... but I can't seem to slow it down enough... If you have any tips, it would be well appreciated..

thanx

Warren
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 14th, 2007
Start lifting weights, trust me you dont want to put on fat, it just leads to health problems(not to mention esteem).
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
What is the medical definition of obesity? How is obesity different than being overweight. Basic medical facts on obesity here....
We review the simple cause of obesity here, and help you evaluate whether or not you are at risk of becoming obese. ...
Click here for basic signs of weight gain, and information on when to seek medical help if you think that you are becoming overweight....