Medical Questions > Mental Health > Anxiety and Stress Forum

under a lot of stress: Tickling Feeling At Back of My Head

Hi
I have been under a lot of stress lately, fatigue, sleeplessness, back pains , dry and achy eyes, and this strange feeling at the back of my head. Last night while I was talking to a friend I started talking very weird almost unclear as if my tongue did not want to move.
Please tell me I don't have a serious problem.
Eulalia
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 24th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I Would Look Into This
Eulalia,
Each part of you brain has a job. It tells our bodies what to do and when to do them. Very conplexed thing the brain is. It is the power cord going to the central nerves system.
Is this the first time this has happened to you?
Did you tell your doctor?
Have you ever seen a neurologist?

Some symptoms can go as fast as they come. Others may linger while some my just stop by to dinner and leave.

No need to panic, but if it were me, I feel it is worth mentioning to your doc. Just my opinion and a little tidbit about our brain. Wink

Hugs,
|

User Profile
replied August 16th, 2010
I get the same thing,only its at the top area of my head and it drives me insane!! My chiropractor said it is very possibly a form of migraine because not everyone has pain with their migraines. I am not sure though,have you ever found out what is causing yours??
|

replied November 6th, 2010
Possibly Myasthenia Gravis???
Hello
I dont mean to worry you but id advise you to go and see your GP and ask them to refer you to a Neurologist. I had exactly the same symtoms as you for years and it progressively got worse to the point of not being able to swollow my food or talk. After a few tests and MRI scans i was diagnoised with an autoimmune disease called 'Myasthenia Gravis'. The main way to find out you have it is to check your blood for antibodies. The Nuerologist put me on steroids and now all my symtoms have gone away.

Good luck and all the best

N
|

replied March 12th, 2012
Hey, I have this feeling too. But I can control it. I can control when it comes.
|
Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...