Medical Questions > Mental Health > Depression Forum

Depression: Numb & Dead....

I'm at home, I've been for the past week, sleeping, crying. I finally mustered up just enough energy to write this post. Hmm...I've spent the last 5 years ''getting help'', asking for help; feeling suicidal, then feeling really good (manic-like), and then really depressed and suicidal again.

People come and go...I'm trying to do my best to be in denial about the fact that I have NO FRIENDS-only a family who would probably be better off WITHOUT me. School is my life but I'm failing and I think I'll quit which basically leaves me with absolutely NOTHING to look forward to....I wanted to be a psychologist (yeah right..) .......hmmm...I'm 21 but I feel like I'm this 90 year old sitting in a nursery home all day long waiting to die.

I've been hospitalized already and I don't want to go down that road again- for me, being hospitalized = being forced to take medication and being restrained. I still get nightmares about almost being suffocated while being restrained.

I just want to be loved and accepted, and if that's not possible then I just wanna die.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 22nd, 2007
Please don't give up on school if it makes you feel better in any way. It usually helps slightly to have something to focus your energy at.

I have no friends at school, I don't think I've had proper friends at school since .. I don't even know.. a long time ago.

Isn't there anywhere you can go after school or in weekends where you might meet people that you can get to know and befriend? (like sports clubs and stuff).

There's always someone who cares about you. Know that you are loved, and try to find ways to make yourself feel better.
- We are here for you.
|

replied November 1st, 2013
my mistake
when i tolled my daughetr why you did call me i was worry about you ,,she cry because she was right she didnt ling to me ,,i dont trust her ,i make big mistake and she tolled me stop i have headeack and she tolled me i have numb i was very worry ..i'm asked her all the time how do you feel it ..my mistake all the tiem i have to much controll about her please what can i do about her ,,,she has any problem in her health ...
|

replied November 1st, 2013
when i tolled my daughetr why you did call me i was worry about you ,,she cry because she was right she didnt ling to me ,,i dont trust her ,i make big mistake and she tolled me stop i have headeack and she tolled me i have numb i was very worry ..i'm asked her all the time how do you feel it ..my mistake all the tiem i have to much controll about her please what can i do about her ,,,she has any problem in her health ...
|
Must Read
Do you know how doctors define clinical depression? Learn more about this brain disorder and types of depression that doctors diagnose here....
Can depression run in families? Can hormones really make you depressed? Yes! Learn more about causes and conditions of clinical depression here....
People with depressive illnesses do not all experience the same symptoms. Do you know the signs and symptoms of depression? Read on to learn more....