I know this may sound like a stupid question to most of you, but I was wondering what the chances of me acquiring an STD were from the following encounte:

I went to an asian massage place...the girl was fully clothed but i was completely nude. She gave me a 45 minute massage, and at the end she stepped out of the room, came back, and asked me if I wanted a "happy ending", to which I said yes. She got some lube from a bottle and gave me a hand job which lasted less than a minute. I never really got hard b/c I was very nervous. Now I'm concerned about STDs. Not too worried about HIV, but mostly concerned with bacterial stds (i.e., gonorrhea/chlamydia) and skin to skin stds such as herpes and HPV. Can someone tell me if I was at risk?

I dunno if it's worth testing, but I have a g/f and I'm wondering if it's safe for me to have sex with her. It's been 5 days since this encounter, and I've been literally feeling ill with a bit of a fever. Also, I have pain when I urinate, which could either be due to an std or my prostatitis acting up, which it does every once in a while. Any help is appreciated.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 20th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
an SEXUAL transmitted disease is transmitted through SEX

you shouldnt be worried

and dont cheat on your g/f again
thats not very nice Evil or Very Mad
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied September 20th, 2007
Experienced User
the_girlfreind wrote:
an SEXUAL transmitted disease is transmitted through SEX

you shouldnt be worried

and dont cheat on your g/f again
thats not very nice Evil or Very Mad


you can get herpes with out having sex. if someone has a cold sore on their lip , touches it, then touches you down thurr.. you can get herpes
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied September 20th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
prfctbyntre wrote:
the_girlfreind wrote:
an SEXUAL transmitted disease is transmitted through SEX

you shouldnt be worried

and dont cheat on your g/f again
thats not very nice Evil or Very Mad


you can get herpes with out having sex. if someone has a cold sore on their lip , touches it, then touches you down thurr.. you can get herpes


yes but herpes arent on someone hands...
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied September 20th, 2007
Experienced User
the_girlfreind wrote:
prfctbyntre wrote:
the_girlfreind wrote:
an SEXUAL transmitted disease is transmitted through SEX

you shouldnt be worried

and dont cheat on your g/f again
thats not very nice Evil or Very Mad


you can get herpes with out having sex. if someone has a cold sore on their lip , touches it, then touches you down thurr.. you can get herpes


yes but herpes arent on someone hands...


no but if you touch a coldsore.. itll go on your hand and pass it on
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied September 20th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
ok well if you knowticed any coldsores on her mouth and then they touched it and then touched your penis then you might have HERPES!!!

if not then your ok
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied September 20th, 2007
Experienced User
no offence

but karma sucks.
you cheated, so who really knows what youll end up having or not having
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied September 20th, 2007
Experienced User
i wouldn't worry about it....

But what kinda massage place it that?

And not very nice since you have a gf! Crying or Very sad
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied September 20th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Re: Hand Jobs And Stds
Tom4u wrote:
I know this may sound like a stupid question to most of you, but I was wondering what the chances of me acquiring an STD were from the following encounte:

I went to an asian massage place...the girl was fully clothed but i was completely nude. She gave me a 45 minute massage, and at the end she stepped out of the room, came back, and asked me if I wanted a "happy ending", to which I said yes. She got some lube from a bottle and gave me a hand job which lasted less than a minute. I never really got hard b/c I was very nervous. Now I'm concerned about STDs. Not too worried about HIV, but mostly concerned with bacterial stds (i.e., gonorrhea/chlamydia) and skin to skin stds such as herpes and HPV. Can someone tell me if I was at risk?

I dunno if it's worth testing, but I have a g/f and I'm wondering if it's safe for me to have sex with her. It's been 5 days since this encounter, and I've been literally feeling ill with a bit of a fever. Also, I have pain when I urinate, which could either be due to an std or my prostatitis acting up, which it does every once in a while. Any help is appreciated.


Herpes can be on any part of the body-there are even ocular herpes- and the virus can certainly be on someone's hands and spread to your body. It is highly communicable.

It is worth testing, absolutely, for your health as well as your gf's health. I would personally assist her in kicking your a55 if you gave her an STD b/c you went to a massage parlour, suspected something was wrong, decided not to test, and then decided not to even tell her. Confused
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied September 20th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
prfctbyntre wrote:
no offence

but karma sucks.
you cheated, so who really knows what youll end up having or not having


yeah cheating is messed up
does your gf know?
you should tell her because if you DID happen to get anything then thats unfair to her that she could get it now because you wanted a "happy ending"

and here is some info on herpes just to clear the air
in order for him toget herpes he would had to have either
anal sex with her
oral sex with her
or vaginal sex with her

The herpes simplex virus does not live outside the body
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied September 20th, 2007
Experienced User
Re: Hand Jobs And Stds
if my boyfriend cheated on me id cut off his dick and shove it down his throat haha
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied September 20th, 2007
Experienced User
the_girlfreind wrote:
prfctbyntre wrote:
no offence

but karma sucks.
you cheated, so who really knows what youll end up having or not having


yeah cheating is messed up
does your gf know?
you should tell her because if you DID happen to get anything then thats unfair to her that she could get it now because you wanted a "happy ending"

and here is some info on herpes just to clear the air
in order for him toget herpes he would had to have either
anal sex with her
oral sex with her
or vaginal sex with her
http://www.herpes.com/Transmission.shtml

The herpes simplex virus does not live outside the body



you can get it from touching someone too.
trust me. i know.
and many doctors have told me it to
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied September 20th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Re: Hand Jobs And Stds
prfctbyntre wrote:
if my boyfriend cheated on me id cut off his penis and shove it down his throat haha


bet he knows not to cheat lol Wink

yeah
which massage place did YOU go to?
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied September 20th, 2007
Experienced User
Re: Hand Jobs And Stds
the_girlfreind wrote:
prfctbyntre wrote:
if my boyfriend cheated on me id cut off his penis and shove it down his throat haha


bet he knows not to cheat lol Wink

yeah
which massage place did YOU go to?



yah he knows not to, cause i told it to him and hes like "yah im going to cheat on the woman i want to marry"
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied September 20th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Re: Hand Jobs And Stds
prfctbyntre wrote:
the_girlfreind wrote:
prfctbyntre wrote:
if my boyfriend cheated on me id cut off his penis and shove it down his throat haha


bet he knows not to cheat lol Wink

yeah
which massage place did YOU go to?



yah he knows not to, cause i told it to him and hes like "yah im going to cheat on the woman i want to marry"


well just make sure you get the name of this message place because apparently this woman likes to offer "happy endings"
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied September 20th, 2007
Experienced User
Re: Hand Jobs And Stds
the_girlfreind wrote:
prfctbyntre wrote:
the_girlfreind wrote:
prfctbyntre wrote:
if my boyfriend cheated on me id cut off his penis and shove it down his throat haha


bet he knows not to cheat lol Wink

yeah
which massage place did YOU go to?



yah he knows not to, cause i told it to him and hes like "yah im going to cheat on the woman i want to marry"


well just make sure you get the name of this message place because apparently this woman likes to offer "happy endings"



daniel would never go to a place like that, when i always make his back feel better.. hes too cheap to pay for that kinda stuff lol
hes also self concience for a girl to see him without a shirt on
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied September 20th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Re: Hand Jobs And Stds
prfctbyntre wrote:
the_girlfreind wrote:
prfctbyntre wrote:
the_girlfreind wrote:
prfctbyntre wrote:
if my boyfriend cheated on me id cut off his penis and shove it down his throat haha


bet he knows not to cheat lol Wink

yeah
which massage place did YOU go to?



yah he knows not to, cause i told it to him and hes like "yah im going to cheat on the woman i want to marry"


well just make sure you get the name of this message place because apparently this woman likes to offer "happy endings"



daniel would never go to a place like that, when i always make his back feel better.. hes too cheap to pay for that kinda stuff lol
hes also self concience for a girl to see him without a shirt on


lol apparently according to travis my back rubs suck
maybe because i have the shortest attn span possible Very Happy
we went to get messages together at the mall once
i thought it hurt lol
the man was wayy too rough.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied September 20th, 2007
I didn't post my question to be judged by a bunch of girls...I asked me question to get an honest answer. What I did was wrong, and I understand this. I love my g/f more than anything and this wasn't planned. I'm not going to say where this place is, but there are hundreds if not thousands of massage parlors that provide happy endings. I thought it was safe, but am now concerned about the exposure. I just want to know whether I really have anything to worry about, whether it be a bacterial STD or a viral STD.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied September 21st, 2007
Experienced User
Well i'm sorry that your feeling judged. I don't think we looked at it like that. But the only reason we asked where this place was, was because i'm sure a lot of us girls don't want our guys going there or even one of us going there. And you say that their are hundreds if not thousands of place like this but yet i have never ONCE heard about this 'happy ending'?
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied September 21st, 2007
Experienced User
Keeba88 wrote:
Well i'm sorry that your feeling judged. I don't think we looked at it like that. But the only reason we asked where this place was, was because i'm sure a lot of us girls don't want our guys going there or even one of us going there. And you say that their are hundreds if not thousands of place like this but yet i have never ONCE heard about this 'happy ending'?



i have but only in movies
|
Did you find this post helpful?
12
Must Read
Chlamydia is the most common STD in the U.S. Learn how this potentially serious sexually transmitted disease is spread so you can protect yourself....
Learn more about the germ that causes this sexually transmitted infection (STI) and evaluate whether or not you are at high risk of getting chlamydia here....
Left untreated, chlamydia can cause serious complications such as infertility. Learn to identify signs and symptoms of chlamydia here to prevent illness....