I'm waiting for Aidan's mom to call me back, I called to tell her I have infants tylenol cold that I can give to Aidan because the poor little guy is sick. So she's going to call his Dr. and then call me back. Well I'm still waiting to hear back from her. He's not running a fever, and he's sleeping at the moment. But how hard of a decision is it to make?
We're also waiting for Milio's to get here with our subs. DH and his friend are out re-fixing the brakes on the blazer, and it's the second time he's been here to fix it. He won't accept money so we're forcing him to at least eat a scrumptious sub Smile
Adriana just ate, so I doubt she's gonna want our subs. She's on a non-eating week. She just picks. And she's re-arranging her books on the book shelf. Who needs a maid? The moral of my story, I'm bored. The end.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied September 20th, 2007
Supporter
I'm sittin ghere and praying that Meek's is going to stay asleep becaus ei'm just about to go and ge tmy dinner out of the oven and she has a really annoying habit of waking up just as i dish up Rolling Eyes Oh and i'm also trying to work out why some people are such d*cks for saying incrediably hurtful things about my partner and daughter
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
I am about to jump into the shower. I smell so horrible Smile

Luke finally fell asleep and I am so glad. He only sleeps like 3-4 hours during the day and at night he only sleeps for 3 hours at a time. I never get a break anymore.
|

Especially eHealthy
yeah, im getting ready for a shower too! ^_^

Rob surprised me by coming home an hour after going to work.. he told his boss he was taking a personal day and didn't tell me (he left to make it look like he was going to work) and he came back shortly thereafter with breakfast ^_^ I'm stoked.. i have a day alllll to myself.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Adriana just went down for her nap Very Happy
And we're still waiting for our subs
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
i just got home from school
and im filling out job applications
ugh
i'm bored
|

Extremely eHealthy
And I'm *still* waiting on our subs Evil or Very Mad
It's been an hour now, and they told me it would be here in 45 minutes.
|

Experienced User
im sitting here bored.. in my pjs still at 230 in the afternoon
|

Extremely eHealthy
They pulled up just as I called.

When I have a chance to take a nap, I never feel tired. I wish I were in my PJ's...maybe that would make me sleepy.
|

Especially eHealthy
im sitting here...
eating ravioli
lol

travis got a huge piece of lass stuck all the way in his big toe
so were waiting for his mom to get home
he needs stiches probably Confused
|

Experienced User
i wish i could have a nap. but my nana would be like you havent done anything all day to make you tired"
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
A nap? Are those possible anymore?
|

Especially eHealthy
i want a sub!

i just got home from my parents'. my dad was going to pay me $175 to make 150 copies of a cd, but we couldn't get the machine to work. grr... so now i have to go back tomorrow.

my mom was home to watch finn today while i did that job, tomorrow she won't be so i have to bring the pack n play and hope he stays entertained in it. i have a feeling he won't.

i did get a free lunch out of it though. my mom, finn, and i went out and he drank through a straw! that's a silly thing to get excited about but it just made him seem like such a big boy, sitting there eating a hot dog and sipping his water through a straw.

anyway, so now i'm tired and not looking forward to going back tomorrow. but i really want that money so i'll suck it up.
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...