Hey everyone, okay im wondering, is it maybe more common to be extra paranoid during pregnancy? For some reason all the sudden I am paranoid that my boyfriend is cheating or will cheat on me in the future. . Thing is, I am with almost all the time, and when im not, im talking to him most the time.. Plus, he doesnt hang out w/ anyone else besides me..I really think deep down I know he wouldnt because hes been cheated on in the past and was sooo hurt and hes givin me no reason not to trust him, but for some reason I keep thinking about it! Im also paranoid about other things too tho.. What do u think? Thanks!
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Users who thank guest74024 for this post: singingjean111 

replied March 24th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
I get that way sometimes and we talk about it and I know he wont do it because he has been cheated on in all his past relationships. So he has no reason to do it. Its just our hormones and we are going thru a bunch of things such as the way we look. And if we dont feel attractive anymore we may come to think that he is cheating. I felt that way for awhile but he said he doesnt care how I look so its all good..Ur not alone I was in the same boat.
|

replied March 24th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
It is having a lot to do with how you are feeling about yourself right now. You are getting bigger, you may not be having sex as much and you arent feeling as attractive... Life gets hard during pregnancy, I am sure that you will be able to make it through just fine.. Good luck I am here for you if you need me!!

Stacie
|

replied March 25th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Yeah perfectly normal....I not only fear that but I also have a fear that josh will come out with 11 toes and no brain or something.....Lol. I think it's all part of being a mommy to be!
|

replied March 25th, 2004
Especially eHealthy
Hey
I think its from the pregnancy. I mean, all girls have that paronia which is normal and I think the pregnancy heightens it!
|

replied March 25th, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
Yeah it's the hormones. My husband comes home from work everyday picks me up and drives me to school. Then comes home to feed and bathe our son. Then goes back to shcool to pick me up. Last week I punched him in the face because I had a dream that he cheated on me. I feel bad now, btu then it felt so real. The man doesn't drink, smoke, or hang out. He is always home, he so boring sometimes because he doesn't want to do anything. He's not the type and I know that but when your hormones are going crazy you feel things that you normally wouldn't. Do feel bad, just don't go to the extreme like I did.

Brenda
|

replied May 12th, 2009
Im so glad im not the only 1.
I have an amazing man,who i know will never hurt me,but lately im so scared he may leave me or sleep with some1 else.
i think its because ive always worked hard to have a good figure and now im getting fat,which i should be rejoicing in this amazing time but instead im feeling repulsive and not good enough for him.
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Nikola Gjuzelov
User Profile
Dr. Goce Aleksovski
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Harpreet Singh
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...