I started on the progestrogen only pill three weeks ago & took it for a week but it sent my emotions all over the place so I stopped. I started taking it again on wednesday because I was planning to have sex on Saturday but didn't keep to a specific time slot when taking my pill. About an hour or two after having sex I felt a weird feeling inside which felt a bit like it does when I ovulate only different, and when I went to the toilet I noticed I'd bled, only enough to notice because I'd gone to the toilet.
Could this have been conception?
xxx
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied September 18th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Yes and no.

Conception does not happen instantly. When you have sex, you will not know if you conceived until you miss a period. The progesterone pill is effective after two days, but if you were more than 3 hours late taking your pill, you could be pregnant.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...