User Profile
How many of you saw Britney's VMA performance? Laughing

There's a video on youtube of two guys doing an acoustic cover of her song, and it sounds DAYUM GOOD! Shocked Very Happy (and no I'm not kidding).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UO5S_vxAE8U

(hope the link works!)
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied September 18th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
I don't know how I feel about either version. I guess if I hadn't seen Britney's confused performance and didn't associate the song with that in my brain, I'd probably like it... I don't understand that performance. I think Britney skipped the choreography practice...
|

User Profile
Active User, very eHealthy
Looked like she forgot the dance moves and the lyrics. I read her management company just dropped her...something to do with the custody battle going on - whats that got to do with her music?
She brings it all on herself. I just feel really sorry for her mom and dad.
|

Especially eHealthy
i haven't watched the video laura posted yet, but i did see her vma performance. i've heard it described as "a tuesday rehearsal for a saturday performance".

yesterday i read on some news site (fox news?) that she's temporarily lost custody of the kids. hopefully that'll snap her back into reality and she'll pull things together.
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
The worst thing she ever did in her life was hook up with Federline. Now she's losing it... her mind, her rather dubious talent, etc....
Her record label can say they dropped her because of the custody battle but I think it's all the notoriety...
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
I saw her VMA performance, & it seriously made me so sad I wanted to cry. Her whole life is so sad it makes me want to cry. It's so awful. She used to be so vibrant & happy, ya know? She never had AMAZING vocal skills, but she was always such a great performer. Oh Britney.. Crying or Very sad
|

Especially eHealthy
i love brittany and i still love her
i feel bad for her
shes going through alot
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
LOL! I think she's a disgusting pig! I am probably a bad person for thinking it, but i am glad she is falling. Embarassed
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...