User Profile
Is anyone experiencing a single pregnancy where the father of the child left you after finding out you were pregnant...just trying to find people in the same boat I'm in Sad
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper User Profile Nokio49
|

replied September 17th, 2007
Hey
Mine didnt leave me but i left him when i was about 8 months along because he was hitting and kicking me so i do know how it is to be a single parent. how old are you??? im 17
|

replied April 20th, 2012
wow ur 17? I had my little girl at age 19 her dad left me two weeks before she was born he was verbally abusive. now im 21 pregnant with my second child and i am only 17 weeks prego and that babys dad broke up wit me o most a month ago. he was very abusive to but mentally abusive... he was so mean he woudl cuss at me tell me to shut up and blame everything on me and dragged me down all the time and had me cryin every day. he done me a favor by leaving me because he was abusive but its still hard to accept but im doin way better then i was
|

User Profile
Re: Hey
My boyfriend wanted a abortion and i said no... we broke up when i was 3 months along...
Its Hell....
|

Especially eHealthy
im sorry hun im not in that position but im 16 yrs old and my name is suzy and im 27 weeks 3 days pregnant and im here if you ever need anything ok?
|

replied September 22nd, 2007
Crying or Very sad I'm in the same boat... When I told my boyfriend that I was pregnant (boyfriend of 9months) he told me 2 get an abortion & I told him I wouldnt do that 2 my baby, he's still mad but he still calls me everyday & I see him once a wk I'm not sure if he's just confused. I am 6yrs older than he is & I really do love him...

He's not happy about me being pregnant & that make me depressed cause he really doesnt want a baby right now

I'm 10 wks pregnant Very Happy

I'm just trying to make the best of this pregnancy.
|
Users who thank msladiijay for this post: pregnantscared25 

replied September 26th, 2007
not quit in the same boat... my boyfriend of 6 yrs cheated on me with my so called best friend and a week later i found out I was 4 weeks pregnant. So not the same but still im here if ya need to talk Smile
|

replied September 27th, 2007
Oh No!!
My boyfriend of 9months broke up with me on Tuesday ;( I'm very depressed!... he never did cheat on me that I know of... I miss him so much but I dont text him or call him & he does the same he says he doesnt want 2 have a baby that he doesnt want & he doesnt want to be with me cuz I'm having this baby Sad
This just shows me that he never did loved me but I still love him & I cant stop thinking about him, I losted 2lbs I cant stop crying this is very hard 4 me...

A cheating boyfriend is very hard to forgive & if U do 4give him you will never 4get & there will never be any trust...

Do you have the help of you family @ least???

I have my 3 sisters & my mom (thank god) they are going to help me out Smile
|

replied October 2nd, 2007
Experienced User
Hi
hi i am not in the same boat as you as
i am in a 7 year old relationship and i am only 15.
I have a cute boy aged 2 and i am 10 weeks pregnant with my second baby.
Anyway i just wanted to say that i am here if u need me xx
|

replied October 2nd, 2007
Experienced User
when i was pregnant with my wee girl id been with my bloke for 4 1/2 years but when i fell pregnant it was either abortion or he was walking. i said no and that i couldnt do it so he walked.
|

replied March 23rd, 2010
Single Teenage Pregnancy
Hi I was just wondering if anyone could help me as I have just found out I am pregnant and my ex boyfriend has went back to his ex who he also has a kid with and I am really scared to tell my family as I am 19 and they will tell me to get an abortion but I can't do that
|

replied March 23rd, 2010
Single Teenage Pregnancy
Hi I was just wondering if anyone could help me as I have just found out I am pregnant and my ex boyfriend has went back to his ex who he also has a kid with and I am really scared to tell my family as I am 19 and they will tell me to get an abortion but I can't do that
|

replied April 9th, 2010
Hi everyone I am pregnant and single after finding out that the father, (or should I say sperm donor) was cheating on me. I was devastated the pain was unbearable, and I just cannot forgive a cheater because there is NO excuse for cheating. Now I am just focusing on my health and my baby's health. I plan on being the best mommy I can be.
|

replied June 25th, 2010
Hi all,
I'm 11 weeks pregnant. My boyfriend left me because he said he doesn't love me anymore. we had so many fights in our 4 year relationship.we had broken up but then I found out I was pregnant. he came back and we said we were going to try again, because we still care about each other.

a week later he said that he cant get feelings back for me and he doesn't want the baby. I told him I didn't want to have a baby alone. He left me and thinks that I will get an abortion, but I can have an abortion. I feel connected to this baby and this is my fourth pregnancy. I aborted the first 2 babies and lost the third- after the third(which I wanted)

I made a promise to myself that if I got pregnant again - I would not have an abortion. I'm keeping this baby. I'm just so scared to talk about it with my ex because I still love him, and I don't want to hurt any more than I already do.
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...